Benedict Bridge

Luvdolphins

Does anybody have to drive across the Benedict Bridge? I do and it sucks. Last night I sat on the bridge for about 40 minutes. I can't wait for them to be finished. Sorry just had to vent. :razz2:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Its alright. We all have to at one time or another. Its good to vent..it relieve's stress...but that is alright.

But it does suck. We have sat on that bridge for the amount of time before too.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I've avoided that sucker like the plague after thinking I was taking a 'shortcut' once, not realizing construction had already started!!

J

justhangn

I'm with laureng, I go south toward Solomons if I want to go on that side of the river.

Venting is good, as long as it's verbal. :really:

Luvdolphins

I would go down Rt. 4 and go across the Solomons Bridge but I live right there in Benedict, so that would be pointless. Believe me if I lived somewhere down Rt. 5 I would be taking the Solomons Bridge.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Luvdolphins
I would go down Rt. 4 and go across the Solomons Bridge but I live right there in Benedict, so that would be pointless. Believe me if I lived somewhere down Rt. 5 I would be taking the Solomons Bridge.

Understandable, you live just across the sound from me.

SeaRide

The bridge is probably about 75% done. They are working on the lane from the draw part to the end on the west bound side.