3 Day Weekend... What's goin' down?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Just wondering if there's any can't miss events this weekend that everyone else knows about except for me...

blueeyes76

Saturday night should be a busy night at The Valley Lee Tavern, on Rt. 249. They had a mechanical bull there for the grand opening a while back. It was a real hit, so they're bringing it back! It's not a country bar, by the way!

SeaRide

I don't know myself. I got kids to drop off w/ grandparents on Friday. Saturday.. I guess maybe I 'll go to ski swap at the Dulles expo or go mtn biking w/ my friends or go kayaking somewhere or something coming up at the last minute. Maybe go furniture shopping .. I dunno. My kids wants to come back home on Sunday instead of Monday. So Monday is out for me to do something without the kids.

alex

There are several craft shows/antique shows in the area... Leonard Hall, Chancellor's Run Church of God, Hollywood VFD on Saturday. Going to start my holiday shopping early.

Also there is the Veteran's Day Parade in Leonardtown on Monday.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by cattitude
My son is getting married this weekend! Saturday at 4:30!!!
Those are our big plans!

Think I'll check out the bull instead...:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by sleuth14
Just wondering if there's any can't miss events this weekend that everyone else knows about except for me...

Haven't heard of any plans yet... but we'll all keep you posted!

Get to the party early next time so that we can talk shop! After two hours or so I usually can't remember my own name.:rolleyes:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: 3 Day Weekend... What's goin' down?

Originally posted by Kain99

Haven't heard of any plans yet... but we'll all keep you posted!

Get to the party early next time so that we can talk shop! After two hours or so I usually can't remember my own name.:rolleyes:

REally?? You too?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by blueeyes76
Saturday night should be a busy night at The Valley Lee Tavern, on Rt. 249. They had a mechanical bull there for the grand opening a while back. It was a real hit, so they're bringing it back! It's not a country bar, by the way!

I'll be there!! I'll be the guy in the tux..:roflmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so we could always invite ourselves over to BK's! :razz2:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so we could always invite ourselves over to BK's! :razz2:
Yeah we could pick a time, bring all the food and beer and make it a REAL surprise party! :lmao:

K

Kain99

Congrats Catt and Otter! I have feeling BK would love to see us! I betcha he really misses everyone.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Yeah! Then we can ALL see what he's wearing! Which could be interesting if he's not expecting company! :twitch: :roflmao: