Need Clergy Person

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Can anyone recommend someone to perform my wedding in St. Marys county? I am not getting married in a church and I am having a hard time finding someone to marry us outside of the church. Can anyone recommend someone to me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good luck! You're probably going to have to get a Justice of the Peace - most ministers won't do an outside wedding.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I used a non-denominational minister over six years ago and he is still out there doing weddings. I know he has another one to do on 7 December. His number is in the phone book and his name is Jake Karaczynski and he lives in the Lexington Park area.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Ken King
I used a non-denominational minister over six years ago and he is still out there doing weddings. I know he has another one to do on 7 December. His number is in the phone book and his name is Jake Karaczynski and he lives in the Lexington Park area.

Wow really? I work with him!!! Didn't know he did them!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Jen,

I'll ask my girlfriend Sheila. They had a guy last December who did a fine job. I'm almost 100% sure she found him in the phone book.

Lauren

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
I went to a wedding last fall that was done by Evelyn Arnold, clerk of the circuit court. I guess it's the same as a justice of the peace.