44 horses at New Holland

SugarNSpikes

Looking at those pictures made me really sad. I guess I can't imagine these poor creatures not having loving homes, and that they're not all treated as well as my boy. Are there any minis in need of a home? I'm looking as possibly getting a mini.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Looking at those pictures made me really sad. I guess I can't imagine these poor creatures not having loving homes, and that they're not all treated as well as my boy. Are there any minis in need of a home? I'm looking as possibly getting a mini.

I think they have some minins that were save last week.

If you have a FB please contact lisa drahorad, diana murphy, or Christy Sheidy they can help you.
Ill give you a new link for this weeks horses.
:buddies:

kelsiann

That paint stallion looks extremely familiar to me, I think I saw him in either a horsetrader/horsetalk/equiery magazine within the past couple of months but I don't have the magazine on hand to look.. As I recall he was older, intact, and not very impressive under saddle (the ad, that is.) and that fits that horse.. Maybe he ended up in a bad spot? could someone do a quick scan of the magazines to see if its the same horse? His original owners might not be aware of the circumstances hes under and he definitely wasn't listed for $675!

highnote

Sh**! I missed the deadline!

There will be more next week. They have a lot every week, and there is usually a good variety (ponies, horses, mules, drafts, minis, etc). Keep an eye on their FB pages for the most up to date posts (they post a LOT... it can easily take over your FB news thread!)