Yeah Me!!!!

D

dems4me

I think I have finally found a house that is just for me... it's within my price range (will need to do a little finaggling (sp?) on closing cost and ask the seller to help 3% and to go down a smidge on the price). The previous owner has gone to a retirement home and it's my understanding the kids are desperate to sell the house to pay for the retirement. I said if he could go lower on the house I'd personally bake cookies and bring them to the retirement home every day of my life if needed!!! I just really like this place, it's advertised as livable but a fixer upper -- which from where I am now I have plenty of experience and am accustomed at this point to living under those conditions.

I have prequalified and have my handy-dandy prequalification letter already and am set to write up a contract on this house in a few hours!!!! I'm soo excited... I thank the Lord first and all of y'all prayers, and prayers from family and friends. I certainly couldn't have done it without it. And thanks for tolerating the pi*ssn' and moaning and pity parties... :lol: Once I get the place fixed up enough I will certainly hold a forum party. Again, thanks soo much for tolerating me the past year and half and letting me vent.:huggy: I think I am finally on my way to restarting my life and have been blessed at a second chance of home ownership in the area. Also, this place is on 2.5 acres and allows animals because its not a subdivision too!!! Please continue the prayers and well wishes coming my way. God Bless all of y'all, each and everyone of y'all have helped me tolerate such a bleak time in my life. :huggy: Also, thanks to Vrai too for being such a positive person and one who can proove to us all that if you want something bad enough... preserverance and alot of hard work and you will get what you go after. Thanks for the influence and being such a can-do person :huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:

TWLs wife

dems4me said:
I think I have finally found a house that is just for me... it's within my price range (will need to do a little finaggling (sp?) on closing cost and ask the seller to help 3% and to go down a smidge on the price). The previous owner has gone to a retirement home and it's my understanding the kids are desperate to sell the house to pay for the retirement. I said if he could go lower on the house I'd personally bake cookies and bring them to the retirement home every day of my life if needed!!! I just really like this place, it's advertised as livable but a fixer upper -- which from where I am now I have plenty of experience and am accustomed at this point to living under those conditions. I have prequalified and have my handy-dandy prequalification letter already and am set to write up a contract on this house in a few hours!!!! I'm soo excited... I thank the Lord first and all of y'all prayers, and prayers from family and friends. I certainly couldn't have done it without it. And thanks for tolerating the #####n' and moaning and pity parties... :lol: Once I get the place fixed up enough I will certainly hold a forum party. Again, thanks soo much for tolerating me the past year and half and letting me vent.:huggy: I think I am finally on my way to restarting my life and have been blessed at a second chance of home ownership in the area. Also, this place is on 2.5 acres and allows animals because its not a subdivision too!!! Please continue the prayers and well wishes coming my way. God Bless all of y'all, each and everyone of y'all have helped me tolerate such a bleak time in my life. :huggy:

I told you to have some faith & it would happen. Congrads Dems!! :banana: :cartwheel :getdown: :flowers: :clap: :huggy:

D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
I told you to have some faith & it would happen. Congrads Dems!! :banana: :cartwheel :getdown: :flowers: :clap: :huggy:

Thanks :dance: its not a done deal and I keep telling myself if its meant to be it will be... but finally I can live in the solution and not the problem... :dance:

TWLs wife

dems4me said:
Thanks :dance: its not a done deal and I keep telling myself if its meant to be it will be... but finally I can live in the solution and not the problem... :dance:
That's what I've been telling you sweety. :huggy:

D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
That's what I've been telling you sweety. :huggy:

Yes but I've been in a financial holding pattern of sorts and can finally start moving ahead :dance: I still have the POS truck payments but only for another year or so. Up to know I was considering the idea of having 10 kids and live off of welfare... It's great to know that their are great opportunites in this great country even for little ol' me!! :sniff: I just might be starting to become a republican by osmosis... :lol:.... hmmm :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Well :pop: there goes my bubble :frown: Finally got ahold of listing agent and there's numerous contracts and counteroffers on the place. :frown: I'm back to the drawing board but someone feeling worse than I felt before even pursuing this . :frown:

TWLs wife

dems4me said:
Well :pop: there goes my bubble :frown: Finally got ahold of listing agent and there's numerous contracts and counteroffers on the place. :frown: I'm back to the drawing board but someone feeling worse than I felt before even pursuing this . :frown:
Give it. Twl looking here in the park. I can Tell a house you might be able to get my Father in-laws old house is going up for sale. I bet the'll work with you. :huggy:

D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
Give it. Twl looking here in the park. I can Tell a house you might be able to get my Father in-laws old house is going up for sale. I bet the'll work with you. :huggy:

Thanks Tigg, you are sweet. But where is the house located? The one I was interested in with the other contracts is accepting no more.. :cussing: But I am looking at other houses. It's kind of hard because roommate is an agent that is trying to push me out the house faster than a crack head bowling for dollars.

Me: Seat Pleasant??? ummm not the best of neighborhoods... is that really bars that are on the windows that arn't broken out?? :confused: :ohwell:

Her: Yes, but you can remove them if you want a better view.

Me: I'd feel like I was in prison when ever I wanted to look outside. Hey??!! Isn't that a crack pipe in the driveway?

Her... no... if so, just throw it away... Go Dems -- go on.... this is the one for you!!! Shoo!!! Shoo!!!

Me... can you be a little more objective and just act like the real estate person you are?

Her .... I am... that's a great place for you!!!! Can you just act like a normal client?!! :mad: Ignore the neighborhood, you are at work most the time anyways... and look at the great commute you would have!!!

Me..... How in the heck did they manage to pay off all the gangbangers NOT to be in THIS picture? It's just hopeless... :bawl: :banghead: :drama: :bawl:

Nonetheless, I'm still looking around but most places are in a very, very seedy area... no matter how good

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
Call me tonight & I'll let you know. :gossip: :huggy:

Thanks Tigger, this one was just not meant to be for me... :frown: but there's a blessing in every messing and perhaps the Lord has another one thats better and just not ready yet. Who knows...I'm trying to focus on faith and the positives... not the crash and burn effect. You don't know unless you take chances... some times they pay off sometimes you crash and burn...but all and all, I'm glad I took the risk and at least I know what I'm prequlified to buy. I think I'm back to square one though in terms of sticking it out here and saving up money and am still looking for part time job to work in addition to full time. Thanks for being there for me in yet another rollercoaster day... :huggy: and its not even noon yet... :lol:

TWLs wife

It will be ok. Call me later. Maybe my father in-laws old is in your price range. We'll have to ask on that. Maybe in the house just be perfect for you too.
Just have some faith. :huggy:

D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
It will be ok. Call me later. Maybe my father in-laws old is in your price range. We'll have to ask on that. Maybe in the house just be perfect for you too.
Just have some faith. :huggy:

I'll be ok, I'm just disappointed, but things happen for a reason. :smile: BTW, I think its kind of funny... some listers are overly emphatic with letting you know the house is not available... in the description it reads "**********No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! ********************No More Showings!******************** No More Offers! **********"
:lol: you'd think just mentioning this once or twice would be sufficient. :killingme:

D

dems4me

Hey!!! Good news, I think I may have found another one I like and its easily affordable on my income... its in SAN SOUCI, California, MD... anyone familiar with this area? Is it safe? Is it commutable to DC? Close to water? :confused: :confused: :confused:

TWLs wife

dems4me said:
Hey!!! Good news, I think I may have found another one I like and its easily affordable on my income... its in SAN SOUCI, California, MD... anyone familiar with this area? Is it safe? Is it commutable to DC? Close to water? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Yes, I live two miles away from there. :huggy:

D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
Yes, I live two miles away from there. :huggy:

:jet:

:lol: Then, I guess the commute would be too much then. :ohwell: Still looking though :dance: Where theres a will there's a way and nothing is going to deflate my will. :biggrin:

TWLs wife

dems4me said:
:jet:

:lol: Then, I guess the commute would be too much then. :ohwell: Still looking though :dance: Where theres a will there's a way and nothing is going to deflate my will. :biggrin:
Not if you take Route 4. It's faster to there, then from Waldorf. I know, I've drive it myself. :huggy:

D

dems4me

TWL's wife said:
Not if you take Route 4. It's faster to there, then from Waldorf. I know, I've drive it myself. :huggy:

I'm terrible with directions, but how does anywhere near Lexington Park hook up to route 4 easily :shrug:

D

dems4me

Well I guess this entire thread showing Dems taking one on the chin is not a waste... at least I can boost post count... :roflmao: let's see... hmmm..

TWLs wife

dems4me said:
I'm terrible with directions, but how does anywhere near Lexington Park hook up to route 4 easily :shrug:
Call me & I'll explain. I can't really type it good to explain. But it is lots faster then 5.