Audioslave Coming to the 930 club

S

starr

For those who are interested Audioslave is coming to the 930 club May 1st. Tickets go on sale Friday. I love Chris Cornell and hope I can get up front to see this one. :banana:

morganj614

starr said:
For those who are interested Audioslave is coming to the 930 club May 1st. Tickets go on sale Friday. I love Chris Cornell and hope I can get up front to see this one. :banana:

I can always drive into the city but never out..LOL..I know Metro is an option for the club tho.

S

starr

I have only driven in there once and that was with someone who used to live there. That place drives me nuts.

morganj614

starr said:
I have only driven in there once and that was with someone who used to live there. That place drives me nuts.

I have been there several times and always ride with someone else. I saw my first rat there in the street, it was HUGE. :killingme

S

starr

Gross! I saw one on base. I thought it was a cat but the person in the car said otherwise. I haven't been to the 930 club yet so it will be my first time there. I'm getting my tickets on Thursday through a pre-sale deal.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I LOVE Audioslave - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! And Chris Cornell's voice!

Wish I could get tickets! I could be the DD, but I have other issues to consider...

S

starr

Let me know VV. I don't know how many I can get on Thursday and how many people want to go.