School Killer's Animated Terror

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Well Vince, these kids keep putting this stuff out there for the adults to see and no one pays any attention.....:ohwell:

Vince

AC/DC said:
Well Vince, these kids keep putting this stuff out there for the adults to see and no one pays any attention.....:ohwell:
But this kid was posting online under an alias. Who could know? And that's even if his parents or grandparent owned a computer and bothered to look into it. I didn't see any mention of parents, just grandfather. If he wasn't computer literate then he'd never have known. And I know alot of old folks that don't have a clue when it comes to a computer. I can't blame parents or grandfather anyway. 16 years old, he knew right from wrong.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Vince said:
But this kid was posting online under an alias. Who could know? And that's even if his parents or grandparent owned a computer and bothered to look into it. I didn't see any mention of parents, just grandfather. If he wasn't computer literate then he'd never have known. And I know alot of old folks that don't have a clue when it comes to a computer. I can't blame parents or grandfather anyway. 16 years old, he knew right from wrong.

His dad blew his own brains out and his mother is a turnup in an assisted living place.

I would bet that there was outward warning signs as well.

Hindsight is always 20/20......

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
AC/DC said:
His dad blew his own brains out and his mother is a turnup in an assisted living place.

You can walk through any middle school or high school in SOMD and see kids acting weird, dressing weird, pierced weird, hair-styled weird, etc. There's got to be some way to pick the REALLY troubled ones out of the herd.

The one thing that's almost routinely noted in these cases is they were picked on and hazed by the big-men-on-campus and jocks.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hell yeah....

AC/DC said:

This poor bastard was left to rot.