Jergen's Natural Glow

meme

The Smart Hooker
Has anyone tried it? I have used it for about a week and I love it. It leaves your skin a nice tan color after a couple uses without the "orange" look. The only thing I don't recommend is using it after you just shaved your legs. I haven't had a problem with it streaking. :cartwheel:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:yikes: *bumpedforpete* Heads up, dude... there's a Jergens that will add a "glow" of color with each use...:twitch:
Thank you! It's so pale right now, it looks a little...sickly. :twitch:

Chasey_Lane said:
Why's that? How much is it?
:yeathat: And what about hands, elbows, knees and feet... does the "natural glow" build up in those areas like lotion self-tanners... I'm assuming this is simply a mild form of self tanner and would think it would discolor the palms and such...:shrug:

meme

The Smart Hooker
I think I paid like $4.50 for it at Wally World. Just use it like regular lotion. I didn't have to use extra or less for my elbows and knees. I think the color change is so gradual that it doesn't streak (least it didn't for me.) Just wash your hands with soap and water afterwards (but I haven't had a problem with my palms turning orange! :cheers:

PJay

I have heard they're having a hard time keeping this product on the shelves. Seems to be all the rave at the moment.

Meme, the product claims you don't have to exfoliate. Have you been doing so?

meme

The Smart Hooker
Homesick said:
I have heard they're having a hard time keeping this product on the shelves. Seems to be all the rave at the moment.

Meme, the product claims you don't have to exfoliate. Have you been doing so?

Nope I haven't been exfoliating. I just use my "puff" and shower gel. I have gone through my first tube of the stuff and I have to say that I still love it. :cartwheel:

meme

The Smart Hooker
Nickel said:
Why shouldn't you use it after shaving your legs? :shrug:

It could be just me, but I have such sensitive skin especially after shaving my legs, I just noticed that it made my legs a little more redder. Of course after awhile the redness went away (I get the same redness from any kind of lotion.) Then again when I shave my legs I usually look like I have been in a fight with a razor. :lol:

meme said:
It could be just me, but I have such sensitive skin especially after shaving my legs, I just noticed that it made my legs a little more redder. Of course after awhile the redness went away (I get the same redness from any kind of lotion.) Then again when I shave my legs I usually look like I have been in a fight with a razor. :lol:
Which razor do you use... I just came out of the tub and shaved my legs with Venus and they are baby smooth... no nicks...I do believe the razor makes all the difference...:yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Which razor do you use... I just came out of the tub and shaved my legs with Venus and they are baby smooth... no nicks...I do believe the razor makes all the difference...:yay:
Venus is the bomb. :banana: I get the smoothest shave EVER with it. I have very sensitive skin and I don't think I've ever nicked it with this razor. The blades also last a very long time.

meme

The Smart Hooker
kwillia said:

I'll have to try it. I have been using those crappy 4 razors for 10.00 that "claims" they were made for women, but more like "Chewy" from Star Wars.

I also slather on Skinmate's Golden Pear Aftershave as soon as I dry off. It smells great and absorbs quickly and I give it credit for keeping the skin soft.

meme

The Smart Hooker
kwillia said:
I also slather on Skinmate's Golden Pear Aftershave as soon as I dry off. It smells great and absorbs quickly and I give it credit for keeping the skin soft.

I will definitely have to try that too. I am desperate at this point. Spongebob Square Pants band-aids aren't very attractive with shorts. Needed to venture out to Wally World anyway...now I actually have a reason to go. Thanks!

meme said:
I will definitely have to try that too. I am desperate at this point. Spongebob Square Pants band-aids aren't very attractive with shorts. Needed to venture out to Wally World anyway...now I actually have a reason to go. Thanks!
Want another tip...:whistle:

I exfolliate my legs with an Oatmeal scrub. All you need to do is put the scrub in your hands and then throw your leg up and just rub, rub, rub in circles from heal to ... ummm where the leg stops. Rinse thoroughly and then you are ready for shaving cream. It really makes a difference.