Oh Lord! The irony is killing me!

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Mikeinsmd said:
Oh geez....I'm skeered to fart!! Might cause a global catastrophy.

That sounds like a Michael Crichton novel. The world is facing the best environment ever and it turns out that global warming is natural afterall! Now, our cleaner air is on the verge of killing us if science can't find out how to quickly recreate 100 years of pollution!!!

I'm ripping the cat off my vehicles and gettin glasspacks for 'em. Heck with the new 4 stroke I have for my boat, I'm gonna get a classic 1957 outboard that runs a 10:1 oil mixture.:yay:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Damn those third worlders and their massive intellect! They have had us beat in the scheme of things the whole time with their heavy polluting ways! The superpowers of the future!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now just relax....

...warmer temps ALSO tend to raise humidity some which in turn will increase cloud cover which will in turn decrease temperature which will in turn make for a more moderate climate which in turn will increase atmospheric ozone content which in turn will trap reflective sunlight which in turn will tend to heat the planet and cause for some volitile conditions and disruptrive weather patterns such as the infamous El Ninos et al which will in turn cause some areas to have colder than nornal temperatures leading to increase energy need for heating while other areas will experience increased average temperatures which will lead, again, to increased energy concumption but htis time for cooling which will lead in turn to increased CO2 emissions which is great for plant life which in turn will both heat and cool the planet at the same time which will lead to increased knowledge of what happened weatherwise 2,000,000,000 years ago which will in turn explain our unusually cool spring this year which will in turn expalin why my sales are down which explains why I'm a bit hot under the collar and looking forward to going to a even hotter beach this summer which will either have increased or decreased wave levels an thus I will go inside, turn the AC to 10 and crack open Corona after Corona until it's time to stagger down the street to get some more limes. With any luck at all I will step on a pop top and blow out my flip flop.

Anyone catch the forecast for tomorrow?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
So, you are saying we shouldn't start smoging like mad? You are such a buzz kill, Larry! I'm a republican and that means I love pollution, darnit!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

FromTexas said:
So, you are saying we shouldn't start smoging like mad? You are such a buzz kill, Larry! I'm a republican and that means I love pollution, darnit!

...if you closely follow the 'and then' chain you will find clear ecological justification for lighting up a coal buring chimmney and stoke that bad boy with butter, popcorn butter at that, and PCB's and chemical waste and...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Larry Gude said:
...if you closely follow the 'and then' chain you will find clear ecological justification for lighting up a coal buring chimmney and stoke that bad boy with butter, popcorn butter at that, and PCB's and chemical waste and...

Woot! Let's find the Lorax! Off with his head!

Vince

huntr1 said:
I'm ripping the cat off my vehicles and gettin glasspacks for 'em. Heck with the new 4 stroke I have for my boat, I'm gonna get a classic 1957 outboard that runs a 10:1 oil mixture.:yay:
Time to put straight pipes on by bike. Make more noise and pollution. :cartwheel

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
You folks crack me up!!! Larry, that was the best run-on sentence I've seen in many moons.

Einstein said "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."

So what the heck do any of us really know? We know what we think we know, that's what.