As Good As It Gets Bar and Grill

Debbie

Has anyone been to the As Good As It Gets Bar and Grill in Dunkirk? I have heard they are under new management and I was wondering about their food.

:howdy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hrm....well you posted this in the restruant section also, and so now you got me thinking. Are you the one who took over management? Just wondering, since you posted it twice. Or, I could be wrong, and you forgot to erase the other one.

Just asking. That place use to be the Fiesta Bar and Grill right?

Debbie

new to the forum

I am new to this site which is a very enjoyable site and I wasn't sure how to post and where then I found the restaurant site and posted again. "Sorry"

No, I am not the new management ,just was wondering about their food . :smile:

K

Kain99

Hey Deb... We live in St. Mary's and I haven't tried the food up in Dunkirk yet. My grandmother lives around there... Maybe we'll check it out next time we go over the river and through the woods! :smile:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
Yea...but he does not miss the rest of us.

l love and miss everyone!

And I miss you more than most, WC. I seem to miss you every time I throw something at you!
:razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
Yea...but he does not miss the rest of us.

He can't miss you if you don't go away. :wink:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, BK - and wishing you many more! :kiss:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw
Thank you, but I may have already used up my allotment.
I'm NOT hoping for that many more!
:biggrin:

Oh, everybody's gotta have a birthday or else there wouldn't be excuses for parties! :lol: Well, at least not as MANY excuses. :wink:

(BTW: Welcome to the forums, Debbie. :howdy: And pardon us for hijacking your thread. We tend to get a little off-topic on occasion.) :blushing:

Last edited:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by jazz lady
Oh, everybody's gotta have a birthday or else there wouldn't be excuses for parties! :lol: Well, at least not as MANY excuses. :wink:

(BTW: Welcome to the forums, Debbie. :howdy: And pardon us for hijacking your thread. We tend to get a little off-topic on occasion.) :blushing:

"This is the pilot speaking. Please remain seated. This thread will remain hijacked until Debbie tells us what she's wearing."

John Z

if you will
Hey, aren't these "we're all saying hi to each other because we're all such great buddies" exchanges designed to be in the Chit-Chat section?:nono:

Cheetah

Back to original subject

So has anyone eaten at "As Good As It Gets"? I pass by it everyday to/from work. My hubby and I have eaten at EVERY restaurant in Prince Frederick and need to try others (besides Solomons restaurants). One other question...where do people in Dunkirk eat out? There seem to be only a handful of restaurants besides fast food.

SxyPrincess

Re: Back to original subject

Originally posted by Cheetah
One other question...where do people in Dunkirk eat out? There seem to be only a handful of restaurants besides fast food.

My guess is those "handful" of restaurants. :bubble: