4Health Dog Food

Cowgirl

Is anyone feeding this? It's sold only at TSC. We were feeding TOTW, but it was getting a little expensive. We liked it, but it seemed like we were having to feed more of it to keep their weight up. We found 4Health yesterday, and bought a bag of the salmon and potato kind. It's less expensive than TOTW, and is corn, soy, and wheat free. We haven't started feeding it yet...so I'm just curious if anyone here uses it or has any comments about it.

Here's the TSC site on it, but they dont' have the salmon and potato listed.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Is anyone feeding this? It's sold only at TSC. We were feeding TOTW, but it was getting a little expensive. We liked it, but it seemed like we were having to feed more of it to keep their weight up. We found 4Health yesterday, and bought a bag of the salmon and potato kind. It's less expensive than TOTW, and is corn, soy, and wheat free. We haven't started feeding it yet...so I'm just curious if anyone here uses it or has any comments about it.

where do you live??

(and im not that impressed with 4health.... read the label. its not grain free for one

Cowgirl

I live on the Eastern Shore. It's not totally grain free, but the grains it does have at least aren't corn, soy, or wheat. If I remember correctly, the salmon/potato kind has oatmeal and barley or something? Or brown rice? Can't remember now. :doh:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I live on the Eastern Shore. It's not totally grain free, but the grains it does have at least aren't corn, soy, or wheat. If I remember correctly, the salmon/potato kind has oatmeal and barley or something? Or brown rice? Can't remember now. :doh:

pm sent

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

My Lab and my Rott mix do not have any issues with it and it seems to be very interchangable with Diamond brand.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Please share what you know about this if you can. I reguard what you say to be NO-BULL, and want to know what you think of it. What do you think is the BEST Brand of Dog Food?

Here is a site that might help you find the "Best" brand of food. I think that it is more dependant on your dog and their specific needs than any one food being better than another. I found it while I was digging through things on the web regarding my Labs finicky palate.

Dog Food Reviews | Dog Food Ratings

frequentflier

happy to be living
Here is a site that might help you find the "Best" brand of food. I think that it is more dependant on your dog and their specific needs than any one food being better than another. I found it while I was digging through things on the web regarding my Labs finicky palate.

Dog Food Reviews | Dog Food Ratings

We are looking at bringing in the Earthborn line. Many other businesses I am in contact with says it sells well for them and dogs find it palatable and do well on it.

Ginger0314

I just did the same thing. I bought a small bag of the salmon potatoe and mixed it in with TOTW. Myd border collie and lab both liked it. However, my lab has thrown up twice immediately after eating it but I am pretty sure it is because she inhaled the whole bowl. I have noticed that their coats are a bit shinier. TOTW seems expensive and like you said we were going thru a lot of it quickly. I may switch.