500-year-old skeletons of a woman and child discovered in the Tower of London

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The skeletons of a woman and child have been discovered in the Tower of London, the first skeletons found at the famous historic site in 50 years.

The excavation, which was part of a project to improve access to the chapel, found the remains of a woman who was aged between 35 and 45 at the time of her death, and the skeleton of a 7-year-old child.

“These remains were found lying on their backs facing up (or ‘supine’) and were aligned with their feet facing east,” explained Hawkins in the blog post.

BOP

The skeletons of a woman and child have been discovered in the Tower of London, the first skeletons found at the famous historic site in 50 years.

The excavation, which was part of a project to improve access to the chapel, found the remains of a woman who was aged between 35 and 45 at the time of her death, and the skeleton of a 7-year-old child.

“These remains were found lying on their backs facing up (or ‘supine’) and were aligned with their feet facing east,” explained Hawkins in the blog post.

Cause of death: "Suicide." Reason: they had something on one of Hillary's ancestors.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cause of death: "Suicide." Reason: they had something on one of Hillary's ancestors.
Hmmm.... I read somewhere that all her ancestors from across the pond were chamber maids, rat catchers or tavern wenches.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Hmmm.... I read somewhere that all her ancestors from across the pond were chamber maids, rat catchers or tavern wenches.
Those are all jobs they felt above, besides, they never met a rat that lived.
I'm thinking they were all in the witchcraft / sorcery or story telling business. Very good with crafting fairy tales.