I love my 7-11!

ThumpBumpDeDump

:party:Wooohoooo!!! I now have a 7-11 that is only 2minutes 28 seconds from my house!!! WOW!!! The new 7-11 at the 2/4 split in Sunderland is going to have its grand opening this weekend with 11 cent drinks and stuff... Cool... I feel like I live in the big city now...:dude:

Hmmmm, now I can go out to get a hotdog, drink and CANDY in one commercial break!

:banana:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I like you Thump. You only post when you have something really important to say.:biggrin:

Actually, I thought that 7-11 was already open? Is this just the celebration?

ThumpBumpDeDump

Originally posted by cattitude
I like you Thump. You only post when you have something really important to say.:biggrin:

Actually, I thought that 7-11 was already open? Is this just the celebration?

Thanks, :smile: I'm not much of a talker, but I have my moments.:cheesy:

Yeah, it is just the celebration. It has been open for the past two weeks I think. They probably needed all the new employees to have some experience before the big grand opening weekend.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
If you live that close to the 7-11, what is wrong with the country store up on the hill?

Hardesty's is pretty cool. I love the "oldness" of it. The chicken salad is pretty good too!

ThumpBumpDeDump

Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
If you live that close to the 7-11, what is wrong with the country store up on the hill?

Hmmm, nothing is wrong with Hardesty's. I just don't notice it anymore. To tell you the truth, I forgot about it when I posted this. I go into 2/4 liquors a lot, but I forgot about them also. I guess I was caught up in all the excitement. :sad:

Note however, none of these local stores are open during a late night craving/emergency. :smile: