My Life Is Hell!

K

Kain99

My Son.... Ryan is busy recording his fart's on-line.........

My daughter Rachel is neck deep in a pity me party....

And The baby Gee... Is complaining that his dirt bike isn't big enough....

Shall I go On? Katie (new member) Just called and I couldn't even give her my full attention!

Everyone is at Applebees.... Except me.....

I'm Outta Beer!

Biscuit is at JH's house doing God knows what???

And I have 5 cigarettes left!

I need to pick my nose!

Life just totally sucks in general!

SmallTown

Football season!
It could be worse ya know..

Not really sure how, but give a few and i'm sure i'll come up with something

Christy

b*tch rocket
Damn! And I thought I had PMS! :wink: Don't fret it Kain. We'll be in misery mode together this evening. :bawl:

I'm in my monthly "I hate everybody and everything" mood. Now if I only had a nuke! :twitch:

RangerJohn

My life is hell

Thankfully, my experience as a Navy Chief (where I made countless peoples lives Hell) has qualified me for a management position in Hell, should I go there. However, Hell would pale in comparison to the 3 years and two deployments I spent aboard the USS Essex LHD2 (Living Hell Daily - Squared!).....

Now for Satan's PRT program......2 million 8-count body builders

READY!?

BEGIN!!!!!!

(6)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: My life is hell

Originally posted by RangerJohn
Thankfully, my experience as a Navy Chief (where I made countless peoples lives Hell) has qualified me for a management position in Hell, should I go there. However, Hell would pale in comparison to the 3 years and two deployments I spent aboard the USS Essex LHD2 (Living Hell Daily - Squared!).....

Now for Satan's PRT program......2 million 8-count body builders

READY!?

BEGIN!!!!!!

(6)

:roflmao: Looks as if everyone is in a "mood" tonight! :roflmao:

K

Kain99

Wow....! well, Ranger John just brought things into total perspective!

Unfortunately, I don't really care! I came off my monthly last week Christy, but the after effects are intense!

If only I could kill something! Maybe I'll shoot the Christmas reindeer in the front yard!

K

Katie

hehe...I know how hard it is when people are trying to take attention from you when on phone. I had a friend come over so that is why I had to go.

K

Kain99

Welp! Evidently I have one thing to be thankful for.... :frown:

Caught Biscuit responding to this thread....

He had a riveting revelation and decided to do something else!

Whew... at least I've still got it!

K

Kizzy

I'll join you in the pity party. I am working a full-time job, taking 5 classes to finish up this semester so I can find a better paying job, trying to get ready for Christmas and somewhere in there find time to raise my kids. I have laundry stacked up to my arse, there was mystery stains on the upstairs carpet I had to scrub up, I asked hubby to sign the Christmas cards and get them ready for labels, then ended up picking them up from the kitchen to the spare bedroom cuz he left them out and the kids got into them which were NOT ready for labels, my fish have been swimming in a green goe for the past several weeks, so I asked the hubby to pick up filters for the tank (he forgot) and while he was out to get wrapping paper (he forgot) both places he passes more often than me and in the crap of it all my husband informs me (doesn't ask or even notice I am neck deep in crap) that he is going hunting all day on Saturday. My tree is up but there is nothing on it. My husband is smoking all my cigarettes because he forgot to pick up a pack, and tonight, he hits me with I don't love him. :rolleyes: My answer is I dunno I forgot do I love you and then he says just go away.

I'd rather be at Applebees.... but I wasn't invited. I need about 6 Boone's Farms and I will be thankful.

K

Kain99

Hey K.... Life does totally SUCK.... but I know for a fact that Yakky and the crew were expecting you at Applebees... Check the thread there's even a refrence to ya.... "Today Dec. 13"

Husbands are fragile... ya gotta treat em' like little baby kittens.... The tough outside is just a farce!

I'm sorry your day stunk! Maybe ya ought to take a Day and just say F" It! Forget the Paper... Forget the fish... and just pamper yourself. Life really will go on! Call your professor and make up some lame story about your Great Granny Croaking.... Run a Hot bath, Light some candles and lay there soaking with a great book!

Call a sitter and come to Sharon's we can drink and talk about everybody like we always do! :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

You know I may just break away and make that drive tommorrow, and I did notice that after I posted. Darn! That would have made me feel better.

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Advice:

Make the kids do the laundry, Then you are raising them to be considerate.

Throw the chrismas cards away, It will just cost more to mail them.

Just to damn many class, Cheat off of somebody elses paper.

As for hubby, He sounds like a normal guy to me, No need to change anything here!:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Biscuit
Advide:

Make the kids do the laundry, Then you are raising them to be considerate.

Throw the chrismas cards away, It will just cost more to mail them.

Just to damn many class, Cheat off of somebody elses paper.

As for hubby, He sounds like a normal guy to me, No need to change anything here!:biggrin:
Jazz isn't here... so... had a few drinks tonight? :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Biscuit
Advice: Make the kids do the laundry, Then you are raising them to be considerate.

O.K. You guys just met the real Biscuit...:smile: I don't need a maid like Rose and Yakky... I have three built in Maids right here! My house is never dirty because they are always doing something wrong and Biscuit is always laying down the law!

That's it Ryan, Do the laundry!
Shut your mouth Rachel! Do the Dishes!
Your Mom's tired Jared Vacum the house!

He really is the bestest! :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

Throw the chrismas cards away
:lol:
Actually, I did do that. They didn't make in in the trash without a hole lot of *&(*)()..... but that is where they are.

The classes will be finished this Thursday! And, I am going to finish with 2 A's, 2 B's and the 5th class ends in Feb. But, just to only have 1 class to worry about will be a relief.

And, when my kids are just a little older, I will have to get the hubby to assign duties in the evening. :razz2:

Guess you could say the husband is normal. He is watching hockey.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

A sports junkie.... Lucky you! :smile: I've met your kids they are plenty old enough to sweep and mop and make beds... Train em' young! We did! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
O.K. You guys just met the real Biscuit...:smile: I don't need a maid like Rose and Yakky... I have three built in Maids right here!
My built in maid is only three.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Kain99
My Son.... Ryan is busy recording his fart's on-line.........

My daughter Rachel is neck deep in a pity me party....

And The baby Gee... Is complaining that his dirt bike isn't big enough....

Shall I go On? Katie (new member) Just called and I couldn't even give her my full attention!

Everyone is at Applebees.... Except me.....

I'm Outta Beer!

Biscuit is at JH's house doing God knows what???

And I have 5 cigarettes left!

I need to pick my nose!

Life just totally sucks in general!

PMS for you to eh? Well try not having PMS for 2 months..and then it coming full force now :really:

We should have a b*&#h fest one night. LOL :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
You think YOU have it bad?

I just turned 44...I'm overweight...I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm unemployed.

SO QUIT YER WHINING!
:razz: