Ice Storm

SmallTown

Football season!
Since people seem to enjoying asking why the heck I haven't left good ol Southern Maryland yet, I'll give you a GOOD reason to pose such a question..

While driving around after last week's ice storm, I discovered this place IS really what I thought it was..

hellfreeze.jpg

:biggrin: :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Quick Shot and Out

Originally posted by SmallTown
This thread got short really quick

:razz2: I have to ask you this question: WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? When you post a picture like that, it kind of speaks volumns, know what I mean?

penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Sounding Off

Originally posted by Biscuit
Yeah I hear it went to the Dogs...:frown:

Geez! I think I hear the sound from hounds in the pound!

penn:cheers:

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!
There seems to be a very keen interest on here on dogs and pounds.. What, did they put a new Budweiser vending machine there for you guys?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Sounds of the Season

There seems to be a very keen interest on here on dogs and pounds.. What, did they put a new Budweiser vending machine there for you guys?

Let's put it like this: It might be too late, but if you quit whinning about how you don't like Southern Maryland, how you can't wait to move to Virginia, and cease putting up pictures on the board like your previous one, the hints about the Sounds from the Pounds will probably disappear. I don't know for sure, but it might be worth a shot.

:cool: penn

Last edited:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Sounds of the Season

Originally posted by penncam
Let's put it like this: It might be too late, but if you quit whinning about how you don't like Southern Maryland,how you can't wait to move to Virginia, and cease putting up pictures on the board like your previous one, the hints about the Sounds from the Pounds will probably disappear. I don't know for sure, but it might be worth a shot.

:cool: penn

Doesn't really bother me.. The difference being, the stuff I post is reality.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Once more with feeling; Yes, my Redeemer Lives!!

Originally posted by Biscuit
Penn, I thought I taught you better than this. Kick em' when their down And use the shock collar when they bark to much.

:biggrin: I'm gonna banish you to the barbed wire enclosures, and demand that you admit you're barking up the wrong tree; and all this time, what you were really looking for was a fire hydrant to unload on!

"God rest ye merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay; for 'tis the night our Savior was born on Christmas Day". " To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray, Oh, oh
tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy, oh, oh tidings of comfort and joy" . . . . .

penn

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Ice Storm

Originally posted by jetmonkey
You didn't discover that driving around during the ice storm, you got it from some stupid web site or another! :duh:

So what gave it away, the fact the sign doesn't exist down here, or the fact you can right click on the pic to see where it came from? At least people will be happy knowing it was a joke. And hopefully the thread won't be deleted.. again..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Diminshing Egos? What Rot, I say!

Man, Do I get an award for creating a thread that has grown and shrunk so many times??

:biggrin: SM: (which has many other connotations), indeed(!), do I detect a modicum of racy innuendo! Perish the thought and convince me otherwise, good fellow.

penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Cut and Paste

:cool: Someone just butchered this thread in the most heinous manner! Board Mommy, do I detect your deftly gloved hand in all this slicing and dicing?
Somewhere I must have missed the more crueller
of replies; all I know is I was typing up a reply to SmallTown, and when I saw the post appear on the board, there was only one page left out of the original five! !

"What Child is this, who's laid to rest, while Mary sleeps and Angels keep?" "This, this is Christ the King . . . . . ."

penn

yakky doodle

Re: Cut and Paste

Originally posted by penncam
"What Child is this, who's laid to rest, while Mary sleeps and Angels keep?" "This, this is Christ the King . . . . . ."

penn

i thought the original lyrics were: What child is this who's laid to rest on Mary's lap is sleeping; whom angels keep in heavenly peace while shepherds watch are keeping.

did some slicing of your own, huh penn? :really: :biggrin:

btw, how many of you are impressed w/the fact that I know those lyrics? :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
: Re: Cut and Paste

Originally posted by yakky doodle
i thought the original lyrics were: What child is this who's laid to rest on Mary's lap is sleeping; whom angels keep in heavenly peace while shepherds watch are keeping.

did some slicing of your own, huh penn? :really: :biggrin:

btw, how many of you are impressed w/the fact that I know those lyrics? :lol:

:biggrin: No, you silly twit, it's just the way I remembered how it went as I was playing it through my mind. I didn't have any sheet music with me, so I "winged it", sort of like the way Trent Lott did at Strom Thurmonds 100yr Birthday celebration. Only, I hope I haven't stirred up anybodys ire in the process. It was there in my noggin' and I felt like it wasn't too bad a time for it! I am in AWE OF YOUR ABILITY!

penn:razz2: