Rant

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nothing burns my ass more than some whiney punk complaining about the poor widdle soldiers who are fighting this war. Do these people think they're so sophisticated and smart that they know more about what's good for American adults than they themselves do? Do they think they're cool sitting on their asses while others are freeing a nation? Do they think they're being "compassionate" by giving patronizing pity to people who neither want nor need it?

There is nothing I hate more than an elitist liberal. Nothing. I get so damn sick and tired of listening to them thinking they're smarter and better than the men and women who are devoting themselves to democracy. 50 years from now, our soliders can look at a liberated Iraq and say, "We did that. We did." And all these pissers and moaners can say is that they sat on their fat asses and complained while others did the work.

Our ancestors fought and died to make the United States a sovreign nation. They fought and died to free black slaves in this country. They fought and died to defeat Hitler's regime. All throughout history, our men and women have looked at injustice and said, "That's not right and you can't do that", and they've gone off to right the wrong.

And now they're going off to right the wrong in Iraq and what do they get in return? Sneering condescension from some tard who watches reality TV shows and downloads naked pictures of Teri Hatcher off the internet.

They should feel completely humiliated and ashamed of themselves because they are an embarrassment to this country.

Vince

My father and all my uncles fought in WWII against Hilter and the Japanese. I served my country for over 20 years. I know that those serving their country now, during this war, are not over there whining about it. You'll have to put up with the morons back here that think they are doing right by complaining about the soldiers having to fight. Most have probably have never served their country and don't know what it is to serve in the military. So they sit here and complain for the ones that are serving thinking they are actually contributing something. I think those people are just sad excuses for human beings.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
And now they're going off to right the wrong in Iraq and what do they get in return? Sneering condescension from some tard who watches reality TV shows and downloads naked pictures of Teri Hatcher off the internet.
You should run for president, just so you can say this on TV. :roflmao:

It's my opinion that being a member of the military is the most important, selfless, and commendable occupation in this country, no exceptions.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And there it is...

...for all you people out there that just KNOW we were lied to, that this is all for Halliburton, that it's Bushco blood for oil, here it is:

Let's say it's 10 years from now or 20 and the Iraqi people live under a new dictator because we cut and ran before they were strong enough to take the reins of their country, their democracy.

So, will you stand proudly and say "I helped make this so!" Or will you say, smugly, "I told you it would never work!"

Or, what of the converse, what if in 20 years or so, or 30 or 40, Iraq is starting to generate little piss ants running around, from solid homes, in solid schools, in a nation that protects the rule of law and rights of minorities and these crybabies, the fruits of freedom, are denouncing Iraq's efforts to help nations it may have wronged in the past? What if freedom reigns?

What will you say then? "Damn it all!" Or maybe, still, "Bush stilled lied!"

What would your position be?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
gutthepresident said:
yeah maybe if you enjoy serving under a huge idiot, who lied about the cause of even going over there, and is fighting a war that shouldn't be fought. but hey the soldiers joined the military it was their choice to do so. They can believe what they want, and everyone else can believe what they want. But look at the Rove situation right now. Says a lot about President and his admin. GUT THEM ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN.
I'm sure some people had the same opinion about the American Revolution, but we sure as hell kept on fighting, and because of the blood shed by fine American soldiers, your ignorant ass can sit on your computer and bash the man who is running your country. Who knows, had we not fought and won that war, we may be in the same condition the Iraqis were in before we ousted Saddam. Don't speak of what you do not know. Talk to someone who's been to Iraq and then come back and tell us when we should or should not fight.

K

Kain99

gutthepresident said:
yeah maybe if you enjoy serving under a huge idiot, who lied about the cause of even going over there, and is fighting a war that shouldn't be fought. but hey the soldiers joined the military it was their choice to do so. They can believe what they want, and everyone else can believe what they want. But look at the Rove situation right now. Says a lot about President and his admin. GUT THEM ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN.
Ya know what's really funny? If the Secret Service trips upon this post they will haul this guy in for making death threats against the President! What a tard!

Vince

Kain99 said:
Ya know what's really funny? If the Secret Service trips upon this post they will haul this guy in for making death threats against the President! What a tard!
Maybe they could just haul him in for being stupid?
:confused:

Kain99 said:
Should I forward this to my mother-in-law who works for Homeland Security (in the Secret Service)?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
gutthepresident said:
I almost regret the need to respond to this 'tard (as Kain has now eloquently deemed him) because of his closing sentence, but I must...

—n. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Bush went with data that was inaccurate. He believed it to be solid, but unfortunately he was wrong. But Clinton engaged military force based on the same intelligence. Back in the late '90s Kerry, Kennedy and all the other boneheads were all for taking Saddam down and protecting America.

Bush also had to gauge the likelihood that Saddam would use his WMDs. The man that slaughtered as many as a million of his own countrymen. The man that invaded a much weaker neighbor for his financial gain. The man that had used WMDs against one avowed neighbor (Iran). And was an avowed neighbor of the U.S.

Do you people just not understand these things or is it selective seeing?

Also, serving in the military is the most noble occupation whoever the president of the time is. There are admirable folks of every background in our military right now. They serve because they comprehend that goodness and justice transcend all personal political leanings.

K

Kain99

hvp05 said:
I almost regret the need to respond to this 'tard (as Kain has now eloquently deemed him) because of his closing sentence, but I must...
I'm sorry... Was that offensive?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
huntr1 said:
Should I forward this to my mother-in-law who works for Homeland Security (in the Secret Service)?

Abso-friggin-lutely! :biggrin:

Last edited: