What are you asking for???

Otter

Nothing to see here
The winning Powerball ticket...215 mill would look great under my xmas tree...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
The winning Powerball ticket...215 mill would look great under my xmas tree...
With 215 mil I'd be looking at the tree from 36,000 ft and 540mph while heading north. :lol:

K

Kimmy

Man with 215 million the things that I could do.......
You can always dream though....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kimmy
Man with 215 million the things that I could do.......
You can always dream though....
Don't get too excited... You'd only clear like 82-83 mil of that tops!

Hardly enough to go crazy.

:biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
What xmas means to me..

Last night, my child looked up at me and said, "Uncle Otter?" He didn't know I was his father. I didn't know for sure either. I just assumed I was. I had his mother so many times. And in so many different ways. The odds were with me. Anyway...he looked up at me and said "What does Christmas mean to you?" And I said: Liniel--Christmas is a time for giving. A time for receiving. A time for eggnog and rum. A time for cutting down trees and hanging plastic doodads on them and watching them die slowly in your living room. Or catch fire and burn down your house with all your possessions. It's a time for buying things that haven't sold all year long, wrapping them up in shiny paper and giving them to your friends, return them and find out you got it on sale. And they can only exchange them for things of equal value like charcoal briquettes or matchbooks with other people's names on them. A time for giving your wife that special coat she always wanted. Those seals didn't need their fur anyway. What do they want with it? They're dead already. It's a time for eggnog and brandy and driving home on icy streets, "accidentally nudging" the car next to you off the bridge. Into the frozen river, and watching the car sink, seeing the bubbles float up under the water. It's the time to sip an eggnog martini and think about the poor. And talk about feeding the naked and clothing the hungry. A time to get Christmas cards from all your friends at Consolidated and Allied and Acme. A time for watching all those happy kids sitting on Santa's lap in Toyland. Thinking to yourself: hmmmmm....maybe I'll be a Santa next year. Twelve years old is not so far from eighteen. Maybe I should be laying a little groundwork for the future. It's a time for parties at the office with eggnog and vodka. Telling your boss what you really think of him--while he gets a perfect Xerox of your wife's rear end. A time for sitting by the hearth and sipping eggnog and tequila with your feet up on a burning log, realizing that Uncle Walt has been in your garage for forty-five minutes with the car running. You say to yourself, "damn, Uncle Walt...you were supposed to bring me back more eggnog. And that, Liniel, is what Christmas means to me......./SM

K

Kimmy

Originally posted by Kyle
Don't get too excited... You'd only clear like 82-83 mil of that tops!

Hardly enough to go crazy.

82-83 mil would suit me just fine and I would still go crazy.
Just to get the house paid off. The second morgage... A new car and truck.... A cruise with just the hubby and me... College for the kids.....

I could go on and on with what I could do with that.

K

Katie

I want a knight in shining armour to sweep me off my feet. Heck I settle for one in a tarnished armour. :)

K

Kimmy

Originally posted by Katie
I want a knight in shining armour to sweep me off my feet. Heck I settle for one in a tarnished armour. :)

When you find one see if he has a brother.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Don't know if SANTA has gotten my message so...

WV37.1216370.jpg

watercolor

yeah yeah
I wish I could get a new car. But I know that is a bunch of malarchy. :bawl:

But...I just am asking for a nice holiday, and for the next few months to go by fast!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Don't need much, 'cause I'm already going to have "PEACE ON EARTH!" (my daughter is going away with her BF to Georgia for the holidays!) :biggrin:

But I COULD always use another truckload of hay and dog chow...