Its a Little Boy!!!!

R

remaxrealtor

My birthday is in September and we're camping IN THE ZOO!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited. We get an hour w/ the orangutans and a flashlight tour of the zoo at night, then a chance to see and hear all te animals waking up. I'm a huge FONZ supporter, they do so much good!

PJay

baileydog said:
Who the heck gave me red karma for saying congratulations, good job. My God, touchy today, aren't we.

:lol: Sorry. But that struck me funny. I believe the touchy thing is the norm. Hang in there.

Remax, camping in the zoo? Never heard of being able to do that. Enjoy your experience.

Triggerfish

Homesick said:
Remax, camping in the zoo? Never heard of being able to do that. Enjoy your experience.

A lot of zoos and aquariums I think have programs like that including the Baltimore Aquarium.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
remaxrealtor said:
My birthday is in September and we're camping IN THE ZOO!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited. We get an hour w/ the orangutans and a flashlight tour of the zoo at night, then a chance to see and hear all te animals waking up. I'm a huge FONZ supporter, they do so much good!

I want to do that as well but I have to wait a bit for the kiddos to be of age to say overnight there.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
teverheart2002 said:
I wouldn't ask about it, they get you with more red for doing so. :whistle:

Good morning all. Some of you and you know who you are, are just the best. Thanks for all the pretty green to make up for the evil RED. Made my day. You guys are great :huggy:

Triggerfish said:
A lot of zoos and aquariums I think have programs like that including the Baltimore Aquarium.

I know you can volunteer to clean the big tanks at the aquarium, if you dive. The only thing that suck is thats it is a very loooong waiting list, and when you get in they make you come like 2-3 weekends a month.

R

remaxrealtor

Homesick said:
:lol: Sorry. But that struck me funny. I believe the touchy thing is the norm. Hang in there.

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/activitiesandevents/activities/snoreroar/

It's called SNORE and ROAR! For all the animal lovers out there, there are tons of great events like this at the zoo. This is my first time doing this, but I've never been disappointed by any other function.