M D R F

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
I have been to the PA one three times over the years... I have enjoyed it each time. :cheers:

This will be our first year visiting. We'll probably go in late October, after MDRF is over. Then we'll spend our winter rehearsing for VARF. Scary.

Ponytail

elaine said:
This will be our first year visiting. We'll probably go in late October, after MDRF is over. Then we'll spend our winter rehearsing for VARF. Scary.

:trekkies:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
elaine said:
Are you making a new costume for this year's MDRF?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bresamil said:
Are you making a new costume for this year's MDRF?

I have a new costume, had it made last winter. I need to do a few little things to it, but it's ready to go even without the modifications.

Ponytail

elaine said:
Oh. No, I don't think you'll catch me at a trekkie convention. Guh.

I personally would like to see a Trekkie/RF merge with free beer, and I'd DEFINITELY pay to see that. In the center, would be 6 inflatable Sumo rings, going 24 hours a day. Festival is over when there is only one left standing.

:lol:

Attachments

• sumo-lg.jpg
    sumo-lg.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 113

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Ponytail said:
I personally would like to see a Trekkie/RF merge with free beer, and I'd DEFINITELY pay to see that. In the center, would be 6 inflatable Sumo rings, going 24 hours a day. Festival is over when there is only one left standing.

:rolleyes:

You goin' this year?

Ponytail

elaine said:
:rolleyes:

You goin' this year?

I doubt I'll be able to. I'll be back in NS in October. Lots to do before that. My deck is getting done (FINALLY) this weekend though. I have 3 interior doors ordered that should be in next week. Things are finally starting to come together.

I might have to break away for a day though to check out RF. I am curious, but I'm not into the whole roll-playing thing, though I do dig the costumes. Beyond that, it's just wierd to me.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Ponytail said:
I doubt I'll be able to. I'll be back in NS in October. Lots to do before that. My deck is getting done (FINALLY) this weekend though. I have 3 interior doors ordered that should be in next week. Things are finally starting to come together.

I might have to break away for a day though to check out RF. I am curious, but I'm not into the whole roll-playing thing, though I do dig the costumes. Beyond that, it's just wierd to me.

You don't have to dress up. Just :cheers: and watch the weirdo's.