Amber alert

ocean733

I know that this is not in S. Maryland, but please pass this:

Police have issued an Amber Alert for a missing eight-year-old girl, who is four feet tall, with blond hair and weighing 80 pounds. She is wearing green baggy shorts and a white tank top t-shirt.

The victim is believed to be with a 35-year-old white male who is wearing a black short sleeve shirt and black pants. The suspect has brown hair that is cut in a mullet style (short in the front, long in the back).

Police say that the victim was pulled in to an older gray or light blue full-size van with rust spots and tinted windows at 2020 S. 900 E., Salt Lake City. Only a partial Utah license plate number was given by the witness as MWC.

If you spot the vehicle, the victim or the suspect, you are asked to call your local police department immediately.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
ocean733 said:

Police have issued an Amber Alert for a missing eight-year-old girl, who is four feet tall, with blond hair and weighing 80 pounds. She is wearing green baggy shorts and a white tank top t-shirt.

The victim is believed to be with a 35-year-old white male who is wearing a black short sleeve shirt and black pants. The suspect has brown hair that is cut in a mullet style (short in the front, long in the back).

Police say that the victim was pulled in to an older gray or light blue full-size van with rust spots and tinted windows at 2020 S. 900 E., Salt Lake City. Only a partial Utah license plate number was given by the witness as MWC.

If you spot the vehicle, the victim or the suspect, you are asked to call your local police department immediately.
I looked out my window. Didn't see nothin.

PrepH4U

ocean733 said:

:confused:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
What about now...:shocking:
Let me take a quick peek (I am trying to work).

Nope, just a couple people smoking. But one does look about 35.
BRB