Road delays

SmallTown

Football season!
As much as I bash this area, I want to give a :cheers: :cheers: to the local government for FINALLY trying to fix some of our travel problems in the area.. For some reason recently, Buck Hewitt road has been REALLY backed up trying to get onto to Chancellor's run road (spent about 35 mins on the road the other day)

But I have noticed recently to aid the drivers sitting in traffic, they have now installed a portable toilet on the side of the road.. No more sitting in traffic with your legs crossed and eyes bulging out, praying to God to keep everything inside until you get home..

So, St. Marys county, I do thank you for recognizing this issue and taking the steps to correct it.. But can someone please put in some nice TP in there?? I still have the scratch marks from using what was in there!

:cheers: :cheers:

K

Kain99

:lmao: :roflmao: Isn't that just the worst problem in the world?? Stuck in traffic when ya really gotta go! Nothing more tragic my friend!

Are you serious about the porta potty or are ya just joshing?

SmallTown

Football season!
it is there, about half way down the road.. I have only gone through there at night, so I don't know if there is a construction zone back off the road or what.. It literally looks like it was put there for drivers in need!

K

Kain99

Well I guess it's better than those holes in the floor at the Nirita Airport in Japan but Dayum you'd think the county could at least erect a quick Little rest Stop bldg or something....

Imagine the embarrassment of leaving your car in the line of traffic, hauling @$$ across the road, swinging open the door and doing your business...... Ick!

I'd think everyone was laughing at me coming back to my car......:frown:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
If you guys watched the County Commissioners meeting on 12/17 (I know - I'm the only one who does that!) Anyway, they were expressing their displeasure with the Route 235 project, and writing a letter to the State Senator and Delegates. Not sure if it will do any good, but at least our local leaders are feeling the same frustrations of the folks driving back and forth to work on Route 235 every day.

S

ShellyCW

I wish I had a port-a-potty this past weekend when I was stuck on I-81 that had been closed. :bawl:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Oz
If you guys watched the County Commissioners meeting on 12/17 (I know - I'm the only one who does that!)

Hey... I'd watch If we had cable down here in the boon docks. :frown: