Diversity?

K

Kain99

I work with two women who don't shave their legs. They wear cute little skirts and the bush just hangs out every where. I don't think I've ever seen this before. If I get stubbly I'm humiliated.

Is this a Waldorf thing or am I missing a new trend? :lol:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Kain99 said:
I work with two women who don't shave their legs. They wear cute little skirts and the bush just hangs out every where. I don't think I've ever seen this before. If I get stubbly I'm humiliated.

It's not a Waldorf thing. It's a "I am woman, hear me roar!" thing.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I agree, it is too funky for a professional work environment.

Buy them each a package of disposable razors and give them as their Secret Santa gift exchange this Christmas.

K

Kain99

BadGirl said:
I agree, it is too funky for a professional work environment.

Buy them each a package of disposable razors and give them as their Secret Santa gift exchange this Christmas.
Great idea! Much better then asking them about it. :lol:

Kain99 said:

I notice you didn't say " ladies".

christy217

I don't shave my legs either, who says I have to? Because it is generally acceptable for most of society to do it, so that means I have to do as well? A few things in history continued that way, but on much much larger scales, like slavery, etc., my coworkers think it's gross, but I don't care. I don't tell them how to groom. I take a shower everyday, I am a clean person. It amazes me that such a minute thing like hair on a females legs can irk people.

As far as skirts being too short for the office environment, that is a stupid comment, my arm sleeves are above my elbows are they too short for the office environment? FTR, my skirts hit at the knee, and before someone starts, no I am not overweight either.

Otter

Nothing to see here
christy217 said:
I don't shave my legs either, who says I have to? Because it is generally acceptable for most of society to do it, so that means I have to do as well? A few things in history continued that way, but on much much larger scales, like slavery, etc., my coworkers think it's gross, but I don't care. I don't tell them how to groom. I take a shower everyday, I am a clean person. It amazes me that such a minute thing like hair on a females legs can irk people.

As far as skirts being too short for the office environment, that is a stupid comment, my arm sleeves are above my elbows are they too short for the office environment? FTR, my skirts hit at the knee, and before someone starts, no I am not overweight either.

How long you worked with Kain?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
christy217 said:

Take a pill, Bozo. You're obviously too stupid to know a joke when you hear one.