Taxidermist..

~dactar~

A fisherman friend of mine was looking for a local (Lex Pk) taxidermist who does fish. Any help would be helpful...

d

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oz said:
This guy walks into a bar down in Alabama and orders a mudslide. The bartender looks him over and says, "You're not from around here are ya?"
"No," he responds. "I'm from Pennsylvania."
The bartender asks, "Well, what do you do in Pennsylvania?"
"I'm a taxidermist," replies the man.
Looking very bewildered, the bartender asks, "What in the world does a tax-e-derm-ist do?"
"I mount dead animals," replies the man.
The bartender stands back and hollers to the whole bar (which is staring at them now), "It's okay, boys! He's one of us!"

:yay:

I

icebaby1111

Tackle Box in Lexington Park does this.
What kind of fish is it?

RodRugg

One time there was this possum and it kept getting in the garbage can and spreading garbage all over the yard. My grandma got so mad she waited up all night on the back porch for that possum. When that possum came, she leaped off that porch and killed it dead with the neighbor's golf clubs. My grandma took that possum to get it stuffed up and that guy did an amazing job. My grandma damaged that possum up pretty good and that guy fixed it good as new. He can pose animals too, and my grandma had that possum shaped up so it could hold them garbage bag ties, and now she boasts at it everytime she takes out the garbage. Sometimes when she feels really boastful, she strikes at it with a pan or utensil or whatever and none of it ever comes apart. Anyways, that guy's name is Phillip Steed and he lives in Mechanicsville. He does fish too and even bugs.

I

icebaby1111

RodRugg said:
One time there was this possum and it kept getting in the garbage can and spreading garbage all over the yard. My grandma got so mad she waited up all night on the back porch for that possum. When that possum came, she leaped off that porch and killed it dead with the neighbor's golf clubs. My grandma took that possum to get it stuffed up and that guy did an amazing job. My grandma damaged that possum up pretty good and that guy fixed it good as new. He can pose animals too, and my grandma had that possum shaped up so it could hold them garbage bag ties, and now she boasts at it everytime she takes out the garbage. Sometimes when she feels really boastful, she strikes at it with a pan or utensil or whatever and none of it ever comes apart. Anyways, that guy's name is Phillip Steed and he lives in Mechanicsville. He does fish too and even bugs.

Funny stuff !