Neptune's is re-opening

K_Jo said:
Nope, because it's obvious that robinjones1 is just another MPD of Peenuts...:ohwell:

Besides... I think it's pure speculation on robinjone's part... there were no substantiating facts. No who, what, when, how things to back up such a bold statement....errr... question... :shrug:

Jameo

What?!
kwillia said:
Now there is a "how"... I believe Jameo 100% she got back to back up date action...:clap:

U best believe the info I post! After all, they have been working on the place here lately. I think they even put a big HOOTERS sign up this afternoon, or may it was a No Trespassing sign or maybe they were boarding up some more of the busted out windows....maybe I should run up there real quick and take some pictures! :lmao:

Jameo said:
U best believe the info I post! After all, they have been working on the place here lately. I think they even put a big HOOTERS sign up this afternoon, or may it was a No Trespassing sign or maybe they were boarding up some more of the busted out windows....maybe I should run up there real quick and take some pictures! :lmao:
You dippy... that was grafetti about K_Jo....no wonder you got confused...:killingme

K_Jo said:
:ohwell: I'm going to create a new personality that will be respected by all.
If it means anything to you, I didn't paint that stuff on the walls at that place that used to be Neptune's...:ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
If it means anything to you, I didn't paint that stuff on the walls at that place that used to be Neptune's...:ohwell:
Yes, it hurts a little less now. Thank you. :huggy:

T

tikipirate

Legend has it that JFK, Jackie-O (with JFK Jr. in her arms), Joe Kennedy Sr. and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy stopped by Neptune's in the early '60s for crabs.

If it's true, it is a nice snippet of SoMD history. Always wondered why the owners never applied for an historical plaque.

And now, just to pre-empt the forumites, I will break out the crassness... I need to eat crabs at Neptune's like I need another hole in my head. :dead:

Jameo

What?!
Lastest rumor on the street is Tim (the same guy that ran it before, I think) is gonna open the place back up in October. :shrug:

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
It looks like Neptune's will be reopening in October. Arnold (from Holiday Inn) and Mike (Tim's Brother) will be reopening it. They plan on redoing the roof, windows, etc... over the next couple of weeks. They plan on having a lot of the same bands (as well as some of Harbour Sounds bands, Zane will be helping them in band bookings) and having Sound Innovations DJ's (Warren Park's-Rhume Line's old DJ) will be DJing on friday nights. They told me that they will upgrading the food menu as well. They are in the process of having a website built. More details to come in the next couple of weeks. Any questions email me! somdmusicfan!

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
Neptune's

Hello Jameo and friends,

I thought I would add a quick thread. Neptune's is shooting for a late December reopening. Sorry for such a long delay! It was a pretty big job Mike, Arnold and myself took on fixing that damn building again! We ran into a few problems with things. The building is starting to look a lot better on the inside and outside! Drive by a take a look. We have started talking with bands both local(Riptide, Loose Kannon, Tailgators etc...) and up the road (GTR, LDE, Crushing Day, No Pets for Noah, Surreal). We will be accepting applications starting December 2nd for all positions-bartenders, wait staff, security, shooter girls, DJ's and Karaoke Jockeys etc.... Apply in person from 11am-8pm. If any people want us to book a certain band drop me a message or post one and we'll see if we can get them.

Southern Maryland Music fan.

morganj614

somdmusicfan said:
Hello Jameo and friends,

I thought I would add a quick thread. Neptune's is shooting for a late December reopening. Sorry for such a long delay! It was a pretty big job Mike, Arnold and myself took on fixing that damn building again! We ran into a few problems with things. The building is starting to look a lot better on the inside and outside! Drive by a take a look. We have started talking with bands both local(Riptide, Loose Kannon, Tailgators etc...) and up the road (GTR, LDE, Crushing Day, No Pets for Noah, Surreal). We will be accepting applications starting December 2nd for all positions-bartenders, wait staff, security, shooter girls, DJ's and Karaoke Jockeys etc.... Apply in person from 11am-8pm. If any people want us to book a certain band drop me a message or post one and we'll see if we can get them.
Southern Maryland Music fan.

:howdy: This is "D" we talked at The Pub. Good luck in getting everything done and it'll be nice to come back there. I am looking forward to it.