I95 South Shutdown!!!

Qpid

VA-Accident on I-95 South and ROUTE 7100 / NEWINGTON - 1:38 P

ACCIDENT - SOUTHBOUND I-95 BEFORE ROUTE 7100 / NEWINGTON. ....ALL LANES BLOCKED...... SEVERAL TRUCKS INVOLVED. DELAYS BEGIN AT THE BELTWAY. TRAFFIC ON SB I-395 IS FORCED INTO THE HOV LANES BEFORE EDSALL RD. I-395 SLOWS AT SEMINARY RD. NB I-95 RUBBERNECKING DELAYS BEGIN IN WOODBRIDGE.

Springfield, Va. - At least five people are hurt in a crash on Interstate 95 in the Springfield area of northern Virginia, involving several trucks.

Virginia State Police say the southbound lanes are closed in the area of Route 7100, with traffic diverted to the HOV lanes. Police say three tractor-trailers are involved in what's believed to be two separate accidents.

Fairfax County (Fire says they've taken five patients to hospitals, but there's no word on their conditions.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Horse...

Qpid said:
VA-Accident on I-95 South and ROUTE 7100 / NEWINGTON - 1:38 P

ACCIDENT - SOUTHBOUND I-95 BEFORE ROUTE 7100 / NEWINGTON. ....ALL LANES BLOCKED...... SEVERAL TRUCKS INVOLVED. DELAYS BEGIN AT THE BELTWAY. TRAFFIC ON SB I-395 IS FORCED INTO THE HOV LANES BEFORE EDSALL RD. I-395 SLOWS AT SEMINARY RD. NB I-95 RUBBERNECKING DELAYS BEGIN IN WOODBRIDGE.

Springfield, Va. - At least five people are hurt in a crash on Interstate 95 in the Springfield area of northern Virginia, involving several trucks.

Virginia State Police say the southbound lanes are closed in the area of Route 7100, with traffic diverted to the HOV lanes. Police say three tractor-trailers are involved in what's believed to be two separate accidents.

Fairfax County (Fire says they've taken five patients to hospitals, but there's no word on their conditions.

...####.

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
VA-Accident on I-95 South and ROUTE 7100 / NEWINGTON - 1:38 P ACCIDENT - SOUTHBOUND I-95 BEFORE ROUTE 7100 / NEWINGTON. ....ALL LANES BLOCKED...... SEVERAL TRUCKS INVOLVED. DELAYS BEGIN AT THE BELTWAY. TRAFFIC ON SB I-395 IS FORCED INTO THE HOV LANES BEFORE EDSALL RD. I-395 SLOWS AT SEMINARY RD. NB I-95 RUBBERNECKING DELAYS BEGIN IN WOODBRIDGE. Springfield, Va. - At least five people are hurt in a crash on Interstate 95 in the Springfield area of northern Virginia, involving several trucks. Virginia State Police say the southbound lanes are closed in the area of Route 7100, with traffic diverted to the HOV lanes. Police say three tractor-trailers are involved in what's believed to be two separate accidents. Fairfax County (Fire says they've taken five patients to hospitals, but there's no word on their conditions.
LIES!!! ALL GOVERNMENT LIES~!!!

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
be easy dude :lmao: you'll get to serve your country in your second life. :lol:
I already served it in my current life thank you.... What have you done for the betterment of this country???? You failed to answer in the other thread. :confused: