40% want to be here?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Hessian said:
Funny, because 90% don't want you here!

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.php?page=national&story_id=081705b1_mexicanpoll

If Mexico were to embrace capitalism,...cut down on crime, and promote education...then they might want to stay home,...but alas, that takes work & $$ that they don't have :bawl:
I don't blame the Mexican people... kicking out a corrupt government isn't an easy thing to mobilize in that country... and it would probably just get replaced with another one, anyway. :ohwell:

Hessian

Illegal Worker's Housing

Herndon has been considering this and I am sure other communities want to build housing for their growing number of illegals.

It seems that the county officials don't want to meet it head on so they might rely on the zoning board to stop it!...let Bureaucracy do the job.

OK...so at taxpayers expense, counties succumb to building these worker hostels.
I have a solution: Blatant filming of all illegal workers: Stand nearby and film every single worker who enters. We had enough fired up members of Herndon-they could keep a 24 hour vigil on the site. What will this do?

Those who have committed petty crime,...or belong to MS 13...or if they are jittery of a FEDERAL Immigration officials---all would be likely to avoid the worker hostels and thus:

They would be empty in just a few days: The officials who OK'd it would be soundly embarrassed by the huge cost & waste and may be booted from office at the next election.