Offensive P.e.t.a. Ad???

Qpid

elaine said:
Not nearly as offensive as you are, and it's old news.

DEAL WITH IT HONEY im not going anywhere.

And its not old news if its still exists.

u can share your thoughts or move on. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
There were some of those wackos in Maine wearing Lobser suits, carrying signs and slapping stickers everywhere that said "Being Boiled Alive Hurts"
I felt so bad about it that I only ate 10 lobsters last week. :lol:

nomoney

Qpid said:
DEAL WITH IT HONEY im not going anywhere.

And its not old news if its still exists.

u can share your thoughts or move on. :lol:

so you don't think we should kill terrorists; but you're all for abusing animals? :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
aps45819 said:
There were some of those wackos in Maine wearing Lobser suits, carrying signs and slapping stickers everywhere that said "Being Boiled Alive Hurts"
I felt so bad about it that I only ate 10 lobsters last week. :lol:

:lmao: Oh the visual I am getting.

Qpid

nomoney said:
so you don't think we should kill terrorists; but you're all for abusing animals? :yay:

where did u get that idea??

i never said i dont think terrorists shouldn't be killed!!!

ohhhh waiiiit

because I oppose the war that means Im supporting the terrorists :lmao:

H

HollowSoul

Kinda makes you wonder if anyone at P.E.T.A. has a pet....
if they do then that is a violation of at least 80% of that video i just seen :lol:

Toxick

Splat
Qpid said:
I think they have gone way too far to prove a point and its very offensive.

What do you think?

I think this is the first sensible post you've made yet. And I hope it's the start of a trend.

PETA has very little substance, so they try to push their agenda with emotional appeal and shock value (not to mention arson and terrorism) - and there's not too much in America that will start emotions flaring more than slavery. Let's hope it bites them in the ass.

PETA is the absolute worst of the worst of left-wing hypocrisy and lunacy.

And that's saying something.

StarCat

Toxick said:
Unless you like supporting domostic terrorism and bloviating liars, hypocrites and philistines.
I havent donated to them in a while, but i use to a year or so ago, but thats before i knew all of this.

StarCat

yes, i use to, i use to donate to any animal group who sent me a donation form, Humane Society of the US, ASPCA, PETA, WWF, NWF and probably about 10 more. I havent donated to anyone in about a year though.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Toxick said:
Flashback... playground.. sandbox, swings, merrygoround.

You two knock it off. Don't make me come back there.

Just don't stop the car, okay? We'll never get there.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
StarCat said:
yes, i use to, i use to donate to any animal group who sent me a donation form, Humane Society of the US, ASPCA, PETA, WWF, NWF and probably about 10 more. I havent donated to anyone in about a year though.
Aprox 90% of donations to PETA are used for administrative purposes. They bail protesters out of jail. They help suppor ELF (Earth Liberation Front) and pay for all of the tasteless demonstrations they do all year. Very little of the donations actually go to helping animals. Just donate to the ASPCA and leave it there. They actually do help animals.

StarCat

thanks for the info. I definitely dont want to spend money to get people out of jail...to get animals out of cages, thats a different story.