Dumba$$ Sheehan Leaves Camp

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:frown: Who will be our leader... our guiding force... our light??!! Who will tell us what to believe about Bush's imperialistic agenda, the ill deeds of Israelis and how to best hand our azzes to Muslim extremists?? Without Cindy the Angel we are really doomed!!
:bawl:

Qpid

well at least she'll have other supporters there covering her spot....someone needs to protest if not her.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
hvp05 said:
:frown: Who will be our leader... our guiding force... our light??!! Who will tell us what to believe about Bush's imperialistic agenda, the ill deeds of Israelis and how to best hand our azzes to Muslim extremists??!!:bawl:
:confused: Qpid?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
They can protest all they want. It's thier right as an American. It won't change anything, but they can do it.

SamSpade

Bustem' Down said:
They can protest all they want. It's thier right as an American. It won't change anything, but they can do it.
Sure they can. I just wish the media had something ELSE to talk about; I'm way more sick of this stupidity than I ever was of Terri Schiavo or Natalee Hardaway.

It's not as though she's the only person protesting anything right now.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
SamSpade said:
Sure they can. I just wish the media had something ELSE to talk about; I'm way more sick of this stupidity than I ever was of Terri Schiavo or Natalee Hardaway.

It's not as though she's the only person protesting anything right now.
The media needs a sob story to make it sound like I bad talk show episode. Dead son, grieving mother, cold hearted husband leaving her. That means ratings!

SamSpade

Bustem' Down said:
The media needs a sob story to make it sound like I bad talk show episode. Dead son, grieving mother, cold hearted husband leaving her. That means ratings!
Yeah, but you'd get tired of watching your FAVORITE movie after the twentieth time in as many days. How interesting can it be? It's not as though she has anything all that different to say.

When she started claiming we were waging a nuclear war in Iraq and that the nation is contaminated for all time, I totally abandoned every shred of smpathy for her - she's nuts.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
SamSpade said:
Yeah, but you'd get tired of watching your FAVORITE movie after the twentieth time in as many days. How interesting can it be? It's not as though she has anything all that different to say.

When she started claiming we were waging a nuclear war in Iraq and that the nation is contaminated for all time, I totally abandoned every shred of smpathy for her - she's nuts.
Agreed. Nuts. I would like to know where she got that whole nuclear war thing though. It was just out of the blue.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
If she's gone... end of story. No more media coverage.

If she returns... they'll cover it again for a week... but then it'll die too.. because the steam has been sucked out...