One Thing That I Learned Today

soul4sale

slotted said:
X-tians like to give bad karma. I guess it's a good thing that they aren't GAWD, huh? :angel:

You found Christians on this board? Amazing. I just found a bunch of small-minded, angry, annoying fundies with limited communication skills.

slotted

Bogart said:
You two finished jerking each other off yet? Other people are waiting to use this thread.

Just about done. Feel free to go ahead, I like it when others decide to join in. It's almost as sweet as negative karma. :shrug:

slotted

vraiblonde said:
Too bad. But that's what you get when you post just to be a jerk :jet:

I don't have fragile feelings. You really aren't hurting me none. I mean really, would I walk around with what I have on my head, or ride my bike with the pink mohawk if I couldn't take what people care to dish out.

Sorry lady, but I'm not here to bow to the will of the forum. Not my fault if you don't care for the truth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
slotted said:
My helmet does, somehow I think that you've seen the thread though.
Naw, I don't look at every thread. But you really should think about bowing to the will of the forum. Assimilation is good for the soul.

fttrsbeerwench

What are you exactly Slotted?
I have only read a few of your posts and you are acting like a bully. Thats not very spiritual.
It seems to me all you are doing is trying to bait God fearing people in to a fight...Why not settle down?. You aren't being very open minded yourself.. This board isn't exclusively a battle ground for religious topics. Perhaps you should join in to other discussions from time to time.

:CHILLOUT:

BTW, I'm not a Christian either.

slotted

fttrsbeerwench,
Thanks for your opinion and advice. I only posted this thread here to point out the spirit of revenge that plague x-tians. I've been trying to keep these topics on the religion forum.

BTW, I'm a skeptic, don't claim to be spiritual. :dead: