Thank's for New Years Christy!

K

Kain99

We all had a great time..... Your parties always Rock! Thanks a million girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

Crap .... I think I left Rachel's disposable Food Lion Camera there... Whoever has it please PM me... Thank's !

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Poor Biscuit

He was soooo funny last night! :lmao: I hope he feels better. :wink:

I'm feeling good. :biggrin: Mr. Bear still wants to go for his walk but it's going to be a damp walk for me this morning.

Thanks Christy & Steve, Deb's right... it was a fantastic New Years celebration!
:thewave: :thewave:

It was wonderful to see everyone again. :banana:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Sharon- Do you really think that Mr Bear will ever give up his walk?? LOL NEVER!

Thanks Christy and Steve. As always had a blast. Hope your friends like the jello shooters...you seemed to like them. :smile:

Could not have imagined sharing New Years with any others but you guys...I will post pictures...once I get them developed which will be friday!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Nice seeing some of you guys again and meeting all of you guys I hadn’t met before. Biscuit was looking like a croissant last night, you know a little twisted and crispy. Sharon and Big John nice seeing you guys again too.

WC, did Jess win the battle with the chair and ottoman? For a while there it looked like he was a goner.

Justhangin’, Kain99, Kyle, nice meeting you. Who was the old guy with his daughter? Crap’s sake BK, try dating one that has already graduated from high school. Sleuth, Im4change, and all the others that I might have missed nice meeting you.

Rose Red, Rooster nice seeing you again (even if you don’t remember the last time Rose, yeah I know my memory of it was fuzzy too but hell it was only about 10 years ago). BTW how did Rooster trap you, step on your foot so you couldn’t run away and then after awhile he kind of grew on you?

Christy and Steve, you did it again, excellent party. Good thing you can’t be arrested for helping everyone kill all those brain-cells last night. If they did you guys would probably get life.

Frank, look out for the pool cover. Damn too late.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Ken King

WC, did Jess win the battle with the chair and ottoman? For a while there it looked like he was a goner.

I wondered the same thing there for a while too. :lol: But he counqured the fabric sea of death! :lol:

I tried to get a picture of it, not swift enough...but when the hell was I that night...GEEZE! No one has ever seen me in that form...LOL

:banghead:<------thats Jess today. He just woke up it being noon. LOL

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I had the BEST TIME last night!!! I'm very glad we came and got to meet everyone. I haven't had a good time like that in AGESSSSSS!!!

K

Katie

I am sorry I didn't make it. It sounded like a lot of fun. I changed my orginial message because someone had a problem with me sounding negative.

SxyPrincess

Katie,

I'm sorry to hear about your New Years non-fun. :bawl: Hope you're feeling better today. I was looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Christy and Steve (especially for cheering me up) and for the GREAT party. I had a wonderful time. I'm feeling much better this afternoon, and Steve, things will change. :wink:

I'm glad Lauren (and Dean) ventured out to meet us. :cheers:

Sharon, Rose & Biscuit - I hope you're not too hungover. :biggrin:

P

PartiallySane

How often does everyone here get together? I'm always looking for something to do! I sat home last night, watched the ball drop, and went to bed before 12:05! Now I dont want to seem like someone starting trouble, but I've been doing some reading this morning and I noticed, Katie, you are a very negitive-like person. I know you're not the only one but you seem to just want to bring a happy moment down: whats up with that? Like I said: no bad intentions, but everyone was talking about how good of a time they had then you were like "I was in the ER"" Must not of been too bad for you to of gone from ER, home, then had enough energy to get on-line this morning. I know if I had spent the evening in the ER, my arse would be in bed with a bottle of Gateraid and a big thick blanket. I'm sorry you had a crappy New Year but I hope evryone else had a good one.

K

Kizzy

I am so sorry I didn't make it last night. I spent the evening in St. Mary's Hospital ER getting IV fluid pumped into me.

Gezz Katie, :yikes: That sucks! Hope you feel better.

Christy and Steve thanks again!

AND, BTW my last comment out the door. Well, when I got home, the hubby was asleep. :banghead:

Great Party! :thewave:

K

Katie

Originally posted by PartiallySane
Katie, you are a very negitive-like person. I know you're not the only one but you seem to just want to bring a happy moment down: whats up with that? [/B]

Well a few people were expecting me to be there and it wasn't meant to be a downer but I was just stating a fact.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by IM4Change

AND, BTW my last comment out the door. Well, when I got home, the hubby was asleep. :banghead:

Sorry Girl! You definitely scored major "Cool points" with Rachel when you said that! :roflmao:

fuzzyng

HEY NOW!! :eek:

that bathroom ceiling fell down on me BEFORE I was drunk! That was NO WAY my fault :bawl:

that goes for the ottoman thing too... I've never had good experiences with that damn thing... i wanted to lay down and the chair wanted to dance... then it tried to come back together and eat me or something! :biggrin:

so :neener: to Ken and Barb...

oh... and Christy and Steve...

my lawyer has advised me to take legal action upon your faulty bathroom ceiling... due to heavy back, neck, and leg pain, i have been advised to no longer speak of this "issue" in public...

:yeahthat:

:biggrin:

K

Kizzy

my lawyer has advised me to take legal action upon your faulty bathroom ceiling... due to heavy back, neck, and leg pain, i have been advised to no longer speak of this "issue" in public...

Wasn't that a drop ceiling and the squares are made of that light Styrofoam. :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
Wasn't that a drop ceiling and the squares are made of that light Styrofoam. :lol:
Yeah, but I think he's got a case against the chair and ottoman as it did attack him and try to swallow him up. I was watching and :roflmao:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Katie -

It does suck that you couldn't come, and it sounds like you had NO fun!!! I sure hope you're feeling better, I didn't realize just how sick you were! Lots of people are sick lately, and it just sneaks up! Anyway, hope you'll be back to normal soon girl!