I would just like to say....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Neener, neener, neener; I took the day off! Right now I'm sitting at home with my cup of coffee still in my pj's! :kiss: :neener:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Neener, neener, neener; I took the day off! Right now I'm sitting at home with my cup of coffee still in my pj's! :kiss: :neener:
You could give a better description than that!

:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:mad: Thanks for rubbing it in, hehe! I sooooo wanted to take off today. I even got up late and thought seriously about not coming in at all, but for some stupid reason I trudged on.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: I would just like to say....

Originally posted by Kyle
You could give a better description than that!

:biggrin:

Actually Kyle, I'll throw you a bone on this one.... I really don't wear pj's to bed so the pj's I'm refering to are the t-shirt and shorts I put on when I got out of bed this morning. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: I would just like to say....

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Actually Kyle, I'll throw you a bone on this one.... I really don't wear pj's to bed so the pj's I'm refering to are the t-shirt and shorts I put on when I got out of bed this morning. :biggrin:
Tease!

:banghead:

Have a worthwhile 3-day'r though.

:wink:

Originally posted by yakky doodle
... you BK's secret evil twin Kyle? :really:
No! Just helping out the forum today in BK's absence. :lol:

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by kwillia
Man Lauren! Body Pump really kicked your butt! Makes that old treadmill seem pretty lame now doesn't it... :biggrin:

I swear!! It totally kicked me!!! I'll be back next week, though, I really did enjoy it - even though I thought I'd DIE during some portions, haha!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Pixie,

Do you ever work a full week? :bubble: :smooch:

Well the communists I work for wouldn't let me have the day after x-mas, New Years Eve or yesterday off so I decided today was as good a day as any! :biggrin:

BTW, what are you doing tonight?

J

justhangn

Re: BTW Pixie

Originally posted by yakky doodle
I have my IMer on! :biggrin:

just FYI :wink: but i'm going for coffee in a couple minutes and a :cool:

smileydavid.gif