57% of voters will "definitely" vote against Trump in 2020 new poll shows

Sapidus

New Member
"The president has had his base and not much else," Miringoff said.

While 57 percent of voters said they would not vote for Trump, 30 percent said that they would, while another 13 percent said they had not decided yet on whether they would vote for or against Trump.

Among Republicans, 10 percent said they would vote against the U.S. leader, while 69 percent said they planned to vote for Trump and 21 percent stating they were "unsure."

Unsurprisingly, nearly all Democrats said they planned to vote against Trump at 91 percent, while 5 percent said they did plan to vote for the Republican president and another 5 percent said they did not know what they would do.

Independents largely suggested that they plan to vote against Trump at 62 percent, while 25 percent said they would vote for the president's re-election. Thirteen percent said they were unsure.


https://www.newsweek.com/57-voters-will-not-support-trump-2020-election-new-poll-shows-president-has-1295634
 

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1023 Surveyed - 873 Registered Voters



324 Republicans and Republican leaning independents
417 Democrats and Democratic leaning independents


Nice OVER Sampling ....


maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631.pdf
 

This_person

Well-Known Member
The ONLY poll that matters is the electoral college one.

Hillary's polling showed a 99% probability she'd be president right now. How did that work out?
 

Sapidus

New Member
The ONLY poll that matters is the electoral college one.

Hillary's polling showed a 99% probability she'd be president right now. How did that work out?
Cultist.


The poll shows the even with his base his support is eroding.

He is a catastrophe and responsible for the longest government shut down in history and TSA, Coast Guard and 800,000 non essential employees not getting a paycheck because he doesnt know how to govern. This from the " great negotiator"


Just wait till your unemployment checks , food stamps, and benefits get delayed.

You idiots only care when it directly effects you anyway.
 

Hijinx

Well-Known Member
Yes you are a mindless NPC spewing Progressive Talking Points






that OVER SAMPLED Poll shows NOTHING of the sort
Unless something drastic comes along. I don't much care what the polls say. I ill be voting for Trump.
 

CPUSA

Member
Which is exactly what the poll i posted shows.

Only his idiotic uneducated supporters are still supporting him.

Thanks for proving my point
Go buy some more Colt 45 & blunts with that allowance we give you every month...Sad Pussi
 

Sapidus

New Member
Go buy some more Colt 45 & blunts with that allowance we give you every month...Sad Pussi


I haven't done either of those things since they were cool when i was in high school gramps.


I guarantee i pay way more than you in taxes
 

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
"57% of NPR newsroom workers will definitely vote against Trump. We're working on the other 43%."
 

Rommey

Active Member
I guarantee i pay way more than you in taxes
I guarantee you don't. My guess is your income isn't even close to what others pay in taxes.
Of course you won't back this guarantee up in any significant manner, so you can say what ever you want.
How about at least letting us know your career field so we can voir dire your claim.
Wow! this should be fun!
 
Last edited:
Top