Haircut

S

ShellyCW

Does anyone know of any legitimate reason why I shouldn't trust my next haircut to Shear Innovations on Chancellors? Just curious, I've never been there before.

Woodrow

Have you tried Unique Chic? That's the best one I have been to so far around here. Should I be saying this? But that doesn't take away from my manliness....does it????:eek:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Woodrow
Have you tried Unique Chic? That's the best one I have been to so far around here. Should I be saying this? But that doesn't take away from my manliness....does it????:eek:
:cool: No, Woodrow, as a matter of fact they are very good. I've been going there for quite a while, and they do good work, and the prices are right!

penn:cheers:

K

Kizzy

:nono: I learned my lesson on changing haircut places this past summer, so I won't give advice on this subject. Good luck and BTW penn has hair. :confused:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I've never been there, but I hear they're good. I go to Hair It Is, and while they're pricey, I have a couple gals there that I love. I have naturally curly hair and I've had it muffed up so many times that I'm scared to change places, now that I've found one I like.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Oh yeah?

Originally posted by IM4Change
:nono: I learned my lesson on changing haircut places this past summer, so I won't give advice on this subject. Good luck and BTW penn has hair. :confused:

:biggrin: What little I have left, they do take care of , I've been trying to get them to put some more back on top, but no luck so far! And the girls there are cute guys!

:biggrin: penn

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Oh yeah?

Originally posted by penncam
And the girls there are cute guys!
That statement made my brain re-boot. Are they cute girls or cute guys dressed as girls? :confused:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Oh yeah?

Originally posted by Ken King
That statement made my brain re-boot. Are they cute girls or cute guys dressed as girls? :confused:

:blushing: " . . . and the girls, who work at the Unique Chic are cute, (the staff are all women) as far as I know, guys"!

:biggrin: Bruce, are you watching this? There are no prisoners taken on this website. To quote an old crone, " you've got to be quick, shoot from the hip; if you don't, you're dead!"

penn

B

Bruce

yea, I'm watchin penn. I don't move fast enough I'm afraid !

red

cool avatar, joey. i don't get my hair done locally, so can't offer any advice.

K

Kizzy

My 7 year old son will ONLY get his hair cut by a woman. The hubby took him to the barber shop and he flat out refused to get his hair cut by a man, so he sat in the waiting room with his arms folded and watched the hubby get his hair cut. He goes to the Gallery in Bryans Road with me of course.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Not entirely true, grinning Joey

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
A true woman! one that needs a plane ticket to get her hair done:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:razz2: Remember back in the mid 90s' ol' Slick Willie held up air traffic at LAX for over an hour, so he could have his locks trimmed by some Hollywood hair artist?
:rolleyes: penn

Last edited: