Tomorrow a.m.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Want to let those going to Base tomorrow a.m. that the old O'Brien building in front of the Navy Museum is going to be taken down. Not sure what time, but some time between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m. Expect the lookie-loos and traffic tie ups. Of course, that is just the expected time. Could happen any time tomorrow. So, really, I haven't given you any good info......

BS Gal said:
Want to let those going to Base tomorrow a.m. that the old O'Brien building in front of the Navy Museum is going to be taken down. Not sure what time, but some time between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m. Expect the lookie-loos and traffic tie ups. Of course, that is just the expected time. Could happen any time tomorrow. So, really, I haven't given you any good info......
I think it's good info for those that have opportunity to change course...:yay:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
BS Gal said:
Sure You have!! How many people had no clue it was tomorrow!! I sure didn't! Thanks!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
I think it's good info for those that have opportunity to change course...:yay:
Sketchy on the details on time. One says 7:00; one says 9:00. It should be a nice show with plenty of people rear-ending other people to watch it.