where to get pants hemmed?

rigirl

I know this has been discussed in the past, but I couldn't figure out how to pull up old posts....where's a good, reasonable place to get pants hemmed?

Thanks!

rigirl said:
I know this has been discussed in the past, but I couldn't figure out how to pull up old posts....where's a good, reasonable place to get pants hemmed?

Thanks!
PM Otter... he's so dayum good at hemming pants that Dodge named a motor after him...:yay: :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
rigirl said:

Thanks!

Sews Your Mama..in Loveville...I think Kwillia still works there, PM her for details.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
rigirl said:

Thanks!
Try your local DryCleaners. Not sure how reasonable the prices will be, but they do offer this service.

Vince

rigirl said:
Depends on where you're located.
:confused: If you close to Wildwood, take them to Ultra Cleaners. They do alterations. Pants hemmed, etc.

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:
PM Otter... he's so dayum good at hemming pants that Dodge named a motor after him...:yay: :yay:

I just saw this..:lmao: I can't believe we both replied to this with the same jab..:lmao:...actually its scary..

otter said:
I just saw this..:lmao: I can't believe we both replied to this with the same jab..:lmao:...actually its scary..
I'm still giggling about it...:lol: Kwillia and Otter... back in action...:banana:

sonsorae

What now?!
rigirl said:

Thanks!
I know a professional tailor in the area. She's really good and fast. Has great prices too. PM or email for for info.