I know I will take heat for this, but....

blacklabman

I do not attend church on a regular basis, but I believe in a Supreme Being.

I do not believe in the atheists and the AClU trying to force upon us their misguided interpretation of the "separation of church and state". Dang if I can find that phrase in the Constitution.

However, I have noticed that more than one church is posting on the community calendar. It is one thing to announce a special event, but to post a regular event, i.e. Sunday service, is another. What if all the churches, synagogues, and mosques posted their regular services. There would be no room for the posting of other events of interest.

Have at it!

K

Kain99

Well.. I think it's ok that they are posting Sunday Services and if you wanna skip Church and carry on your own personal relationship with God that's ok too. :smile:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
blacklabman said:
However, I have noticed that more than one church is posting on the community calendar. It is one thing to announce a special event, but to post a regular event, i.e. Sunday service, is another. What if all the churches, synagogues, and mosques posted their regular services. There would be no room for the posting of other events of interest!
:confused: What's the problem?
Posting events of interest to the COMMUNITY or are you worried that the internet will run out of space?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All churches are welcome to post their events or services. What's the big deal? :shrug: