A Jack Russell / Pit Bull Mix

V

Vixen

Link Interesting looking fellow.

I just got off the phone with a shelter worker at the Humane Society in Hughesville. She accidentally answered the phone thinking I was a friend of hers calling her back. They are not open today.

Anyway, we had a nice conversation. Right now, they are bringing Katrina pets up in mass around the area trying to find them homes and many of their pets are sitting, not getting adopted. :ohwell:

Just thought I'd pass that information along.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As if JRTs and Pits aren't psycho enough on their own, let's mix them and see what we get! :jet:

V

Vixen

I was thinking the same thing along those lines. Individually as a breed, they are unique and require a trained owner. I just think this one is going to find a difficult time finding a home. A stupid person allowed this to happen and the pet’s fate I doubt will be a good one, look where it is now? Up for adoption and unwanted.

EqVetNTraining

Blackfeather
Hello Vixen,

Yes there are so many animals coming up here as well as going to many other states. I'v been trying to help a couple of the shelters around my way and my mother use to work for one so she's was helping out as well. I can't take any because I have to many as it is, sometimes I think there worse then human children, haha.
Yes that is a very interesting looking mix wow, so what should it really be called, a Jack Bull? or a Pit Russell? I have a Chow/Huskey mix and a Huskey/Red Timber mix.
Oh by the way, I'm new here. I just joined a couple days ago. I hope everyone had a great weekend...........

K

Kain99

EqVetNTraining said:
Thank You Vixen :wink:
Welcome Vet! From here, you're looking pretty tall dark and handsome! Yep... I have X-Ray vision. :love:

As a welcome, I have a misheard lyric for ya...

Shannon is gone I hope
She's drifting out to sea
She always loved to swim away
Maybe she'll find an island
With a shaded tree

Think on it...

Last edited by a moderator:

EqVetNTraining

Blackfeather
Kain99 said:
Welcome Vet! From here, you're looking pretty tall dark and handsome! Yep... I have X-Ray vision. :love:

As a welcome, I have a misheard lyric for ya...

Shannon is gone I hope
She's drifting out to sea
She always loved to swim away
Maybe she'll find an island
With a shaded tree

Think on it...

Thank you for the welcome Kain, Talk Dark and Handsome huh? thats cute, lol.
wow thats a pretty wicked "As a welcome" lol