The Bachelorette

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Did anyone catch this last night. I am hooked on those shows and I don't know why. I thought it was cool seeing men fall over a woman for once instead of the other way around.

I figured men wouldn't stab each other in the back the way women do but I am beginning to think I might be wrong.

Trista is the Bachelorette and she is very pretty. She was the rejected one on the first season. If you haven't watched it you should. Its really cool.

watercolor

yeah yeah
AS stated in the other thread...I will watch because I am addicted for some reason (cause I am a loser like vrai said..:lol:) to reality tv...but..it was really hard to watch the pain in the guys eyes. I dont know why it wasnt when I was watching the Bachelor with the girls, I guess because I know how cut throat the girls can be...but the pain that was shown in their eyes..MAN! I could not get over it. I just wanted to go and hug them all and tell them it would be ok.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by bluto
Not that I am anything to look at, but I'm not on tv either. I just don't find this woman attractive. She must have a charming personality. Like Arnold on Green Acres.

mdf181220.jpg

And I am definitely having a hard time getting an image to post.

bachelorette_trista.jpg

Can we no longer post pics? Is that something else I ruined for everybody?

web011003133a.jpg

I have seen worse things on TV.. Have you watched the local channel when they show the "government" hard at work.. My god.. I know they aren't actors, but they shouldn't let those people anywhere near a TV camera..

K

Kain99

Originally posted by bluto
I just don't find this woman attractive.

Really? I think she's absolutely beautiful. Biscuit and I never agree on the attractiveness of women. If I think someone is gorgeous he usually thinks she's a mut.

I guess I just don't get it.

J

justhangn

Eh, it's dooable, but I'm sure there's someone out there already tired of putting up with her crap.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Kain99
Really? I think she's absolutely beautiful. Biscuit and I never agree on the attractiveness of women. If I think someone is gorgeous he usually thinks she's a mut.

I guess I just don't get it.

So do you think you are beautiful? :smile:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown

Nothing like being an instigative jack first thing in the morning.

Age comes with wisdom, sometimes it comes alone!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by justhangn
Nothing like being an instigative jack first thing in the morning.

Age comes with wisdom, sometimes it comes alone!

Nah, she is pretty quick with comebacks.. Just curious of her answer..
She did walk right into having that question asked, however :smile:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by SmallTown

Nothing like humiliating Kain publically huh?

If you must know Smalltown, I find it hard to look in the mirror, the beauty is just blinding! :rolleyes:

SmallTown

Football season!
Sorry, just the way Kain worded it at first, I couldn't resist.. Kinda of a loaded question back.. Going by her description, if she felt she was attractive then biscuit must think she is a mutt.. If she says she isn't attractive thus allowing biscuit to discuss her beauty, it meant she lacked confidence in herself.. I was actually expecting a different post from her, but oh well.. Maybe next time :smile: :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I dont think she is all that, pixie and sxy are cuter than she is...

I brown nose every once inawhile, still gets me no wheres

Joey, you've made it on the "good" list today! :biggrin: :kiss:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I will have to see about that. but thanks :biggrin:

Hey, I didn't say there was anything involved with being on the "good" list. Just being on the "good" list instead of the "####" list should be good enough! :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
I don't think it is possible for you to expect any kind of answer to the question you directed towards Kain.

IMHO when a man unconditionally, truly loves a woman, he really does think she is beautiful/attractive/sexy no matter what anyone elses opinion may be. So, even if the rest of the world , or the woman herself, would of considered the woman to be a "plain jane" she really isn't because she has found the one think most normal humans seek.... the soul mate who accepts her for good or for bad and that, in turn, gives her an air of confidence and that, in turn, makes her attractive to most of the general population (with the exception of those who will never have a clue about what I am talking about).

So, is Kain beautiful? Yes. :bubble:

Awww, you're gonna make me cry. I'm gonna have to go call my honey now cause I'm feeling all mushy! :bawl:

and BTW ST, Kain is beautiful! :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
I don't think it is possible for you to expect any kind of answer to the question you directed towards Kain.

IMHO when a man unconditionally, truly loves a woman, he really does think she is beautiful/attractive/sexy no matter what anyone elses opinion may be. So, even if the rest of the world , or the woman herself, would of considered the woman to be a "plain jane" she really isn't because she has found the one think most normal humans seek.... the soul mate who accepts her for good or for bad and that, in turn, gives her an air of confidence and that, in turn, makes her attractive to most of the general population (with the exception of those who will never have a clue about what I am talking about).

Sounds like what ugly people say.

I liked kain's response better :biggrin: Though she could have gotten rid of the rolling eyes! I was just playing with the words she spoke.. nothing more.. I wouldn't dare make a judgement call like that.. If I say she is ugly, everyone would pound me because it is not the "right thing to say", if I say she is beautiful then biscuit raises an eyebrow and won't let us PM each other anymore..

K

Kain99

Always a good idea to keep Biscuit's eyebrows in place. :biggrin:

And Smalltown what are ya doing? If ya keep talking about PM's people might get the idea that we really like each other and our flame wars will loose their punch!

Men! Ya gotta walk them through everything..... Geez!

BTW.... Pixie is beautiful too, but ya probably already knew that.

Last edited by a moderator:

watercolor

yeah yeah

Oh my GAWD! :bawl: that was wonderful. :smile:

:clap:BRAVO!! BRAVO!! :clap: