Hay! Hay! Hay!!!

D

dems4me

Hay! Hay! Haaaay!!! Straw ! Straw!!! Strawww!!!!

I would like to purchase 2 bales of hay... anyone know of anywhere cheap I can get these 2 bales? I don't recall where I bought it last year. I would prefer hay over straw.

Thanks! :huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

cattitude said:
What cha using it for Dems?

sorry catt, it was kinda personal so I sent the answer in pm... but am still looking for 2 bales of hay just the same. :huggy:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
:twitch: Soaks up stuff better, huh? :ohwell:

yes, things just bead up on the satin sheets.

oh crap.... ya' beat it outta me... here goes... I was going to surprise Pete with a cowgirl fantasy... I guess my surprise is ruined... just all ruined... :mad:

(but I'd still like straw and hay for a later date) :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
dems4me said:
oh crap.... ya' beat it outta me... here goes... I was going to surprise Pete with a cowgirl fantasy... I guess my surprise is ruined... just all ruined... :mad:

:giddyaplildems: :lmao:

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
:giddyaplildems: :lmao:

all threads created by me asking for stable and barn materials are off too. :frown:

I just can't keep any secrets around here. :frown:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
I see you... you all get wild with that people pony sex.. :popcorn:

Me...!!! :mad: At least I'm not the one sharing pictures of them being gated and all :mad:

:lol:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
She's shared pictures a LOT worse than that. :twitch: :barf:

really? people pony sex? Appy... I think you have some splain'n to do. :lol:

Also, some hay and bale input would be appreciated. :huggy:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
That was a MILD one my dear Jazz remember when :gossip: was born and I had my :gossip: all ...well you remember...

She was involved TOO!!!! :jet: I guess my cowgirl theme was a little mild compared to what you guys are accustomed to... :lol:
Back to the drawn' board... :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
appyday said:
That was a MILD one my dear Jazz remember when :gossip: was born and I had my :gossip: all ...well you remember...
:yikes: I remember vividly. Remember the episode of "Dirty Jobs" I was talking about? It brought back such fond memories of you... :twitch: :dead:

dems4me said:
She was involved TOO!!!! :jet: I guess my cowgirl theme was a little mild compared to what you guys are accustomed to... :lol:
Just add in the capri pants and the koosh ball and you are bound to ...:barf: sorry, couldn't quite finish that sentence...:dead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
I don't really like to ride Western. I prefer English with my hard hat and riding crop. :whip:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
and hubby said they asked to use it to move a horse..but the horse was a nakked man with a fake tail and uggg..it was nasty

For some reason I was thinking PonyBoy and The Outsiders... but this is just wrong... :frown: