Piney Point Missing Cat

lkt

curly-locks
Missing from the area of the piney point market
Large gray & white Tabby (female) with dark green eyes, rust colored nose @ 17 lbs (cry cry cry)

please email if found my_tabbies@yahoo.com

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 99

lkt

curly-locks
thanks... she's an inside cat and slipped out the door when i went to walk the dog... shes only been outside 2x in her life and never left the step... i think we might have a cat burgler in the neighborhood!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
lkt said:
thanks... she's an inside cat and slipped out the door when i went to walk the dog... shes only been outside 2x in her life and never left the step... i think we might have a cat burgler in the neighborhood!
How long has she been gone?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
She may just be really frightened but still near your house. Put food/water out for her. You may want to get a humane trap if you see her around but she won't come to you.

Ponytail

I know where there's a pretty white one you can have if you're a good climber. :shrug: It's been there for 23 days now. Stubborn lil' ***** though.

T

tikipirate

lkt said:
still no luck :( ... i think someone took her :(

Who would steal a cat? Most people don't go looking for a cat, but end up with one anyway. Kinda like a dose of clap.

You love this 17lb behemoth, so I do really really hope you find her.

And, yeah, she's kinda cute in that snotty cat-like way.

lkt

curly-locks
Happy To Be Home!

ahhhhh there's no place like home!!

Attachments

• 118158013ztSXvc_ph.jpg
    118158013ztSXvc_ph.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 75
W

Wenchy

lkt said:
ahhhhh there's no place like home!!

This one showed up on my doorstep 2 years ago. Is she yours?

Attachments

• Isabel.jpg
    Isabel.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 61

lkt

curly-locks
No all 3 of mine are accounted for now... 2 years ... i think you have been adopted! pretty kitty tho!