6 adrable kittens looking for adoptions!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
These are the cutest bunch of kittens and playful, sweet personalities. We have two that have fluffy gremlin looks, one orange and white the other is tri colored (o,w,b). Two others are orange and two are dark grays with black stripping or spots. Pix will be coming soon!!!:howdy:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
These are the cutest bunch of kittens and playful, sweet personalities. We have two that have fluffy gremlin looks, one orange and white the other is tri colored (o,w,b). Two others are orange and two are dark grays with black stripping or spots. Pix will be coming soon!!!:howdy:

Pictures, pictures, pictures, where are the pictures?!:jameo:

SouthernMdRocks

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 147

belvak

Happy Camper
:doh: When will EVER learn to NOT click on these???? Number one is an almost clone for our Maddie girl...

Attachments

• maddie.jpg
    maddie.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 141

SouthernMdRocks

:lol: She already has one she barely co-exists with. I set a limit of two for myself, and we're there already. I have to admit that I was very tempted though!

We have 3 of our own but one is at least 16 yo by now. As for the fosters we have 8.:otter:

Bonehead

We had to put down our "Raven" female cat today....she had lymphoma and yeah it sucks bad. Buried her this evening. Cannot even think about another cat for now.

C

CalvertNewbie

We had to put down our "Raven" female cat today....she had lymphoma and yeah it sucks bad. Buried her this evening. Cannot even think about another cat for now.

So sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to go through this. After putting my cat Pumpkin down a few years back, I couldn't even think of getting another cat either. For an entire year, I didn't. It was really hard because I had brought her home when I was 11 and we had her for almost 17 years.

Eventually, I realized that I wanted another one. My little Gemini didn't replace Pumpkin but she sure put a smile back on my face and I love her to pieces. Hang in there. :huggy: