600 Dollar Stimulus per head.

Hijinx

Here's the kicker... additional 600 per child. look for the parasites to rack up 6K or even more. :( Free money is NOT free dumbasses.

Playing up to the entitlement crowd. Nothing new about that.
It's what keeps Steny Hoyer in office.

Don't worry there will be plenty there for their friends in the democrat cities and their friends who sent them election funds too.
Meanwhile the national debt goes up another 23 trillion dollars.
WTH it's just printed paper.

Reactions: BOP

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'd gladly take the money and run, if I didn't feel guilty because I don't need it, don't really want it. I'd much rather it went to a family that could really use it, like someone who recently applied for unemployment insurance due to their employer closing.

And before you say it, I gave away my last stimulus check too.

BOP

I'd gladly take the money and run, if I didn't feel guilty because I don't need it, don't really want it. I'd much rather it went to a family that could really use it, like someone who recently applied for unemployment insurance due to their employer closing.

And before you say it, I gave away my last stimulus check too.
That's okay; it's coming out of your tax refund this year anyway.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is why any sort of universal-government-run program would never work. They are incapable of parsing out those that truly need it from those that don't. Just print money and give it out. God they suck!

herb749

I did see billions for Education. Don't know why. Schools are closed and teachers refuse to work.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd much rather it went to a family that could really use it

Well it won't unless you take that money and donate it yourself.

If you recall, the last stimulus deal gave million$ to rich people's pet projects and lined the pockets of the wealthy elite, while the taxpayers and those who actually needed it got a pittance. I doubt this one will be any different.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

If you recall, the last stimulus deal gave million$ to rich people's pet projects and lined the pockets of the wealthy elite, while the taxpayers and those who actually needed it got a pittance. I doubt this one will be any different.
Agree.

SamSpade

The last one - along with some savings - fixed a badly damaged roof, replaced the gutters that were falling off and fixed our failing furnace. A lot of people got a lot of work.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My stimulus last check went to Rock Auto for car parts. If I get another, it will go into savings for property taxes.

SamSpade

My stimulus last check went to Rock Auto for car parts. If I get another, it will go into savings for property taxes.

I'll likely do the same until I get a good handle on what my taxes will look like. With all the weird stuff that's happened, it would be the perfect parting gift from 2020 to stick me with a surprise tax bill.

Hijinx

I gave a check to the Church and then my car needed a $1500 dollar repair.

I'll likely do the same until I get a good handle on what my taxes will look like. With all the weird stuff that's happened, it would be the perfect parting gift from 2020 to stick me with a surprise tax bill.

Yes we don't know what Joe and the Ho will do to the Trump Tax Cut we could get nailed there , plus the money we get may be taxable.
The democrats giveth and they taketh away

SamSpade

Yes we don't know what Joe and the Ho will do to the Trump Tax Cut we could get nailed there , plus the money we get may be taxable.
The democrats giveth and they taketh away

I'm expecting that they will want the payroll tax cut back. It's why I IMMEDIATELY went to my tax page at work after it was enacted to have more tax taken out, slightly more than the amount they were giving me. It's the government. They always want the money.

PeoplesElbow

My mom gave me her $1200 check last time since I didnt get one. Thankfully I didnt get the payroll reduction stimulus to have to pay it back later.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Last edited: