Southern Maryland is really beautiful this time of the year!

911Carrera

German American Lead Foot
I haven't posted anything on here for a while.

I must say that the fall foliage looked so beautiful this weekend. Saturday was especially nice!

Southern Maryland is really a beautiful place to live.

I was riding my bicycle down Medleys Neck Road this weekend and the foliage was unbelievable. I'm peddling along looking at the trees and a Bald Eagle flew right over my head.

I know some people are critical of Southern Maryland, but I sure think it's a great place to live.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I agree - it's absolutely gorgeous here. I drove around most of the weekend with the top down on the car. :yay:

oldman

Lobster Land
I just commented to my 14-year old niece in N.J. earlier that us old people found the trees turning colors a wonder. She came back and said it isn't only the old people that appreciate them. I never appreciated nature when I was younger but I certainly do now.

MargeInCharge

It was a gorgeous drive to Pt. Lookout today for the lighthouse open house. I was admiring the color the whole way. I agree, it is beautiful here! My sister and I were commenting on how we like it here since you get 4 full seasons.

CMC122

Go Braves!
We camped at PLO this weekend and it was fabulous. It's great that my kids have picked up my same appreciation for my surroundings. They were pointing out just as many things as I was:yay::yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Coming home Saturday down Rt.4 from the St.Ann's charity ride was awesome. We came across the Solomon's bridge right a sunset. :yay: