Woman Hotel Bomber's Brothers Killed By U.S. Forces

dustin

UAIOE
Meanwhile, Jordanian officials are trying to crack down on foreign militants. They've announced new regulations demanding all Jordanians notify authorities within 48 hours of any non-Jordanian renting an apartment or house.

Like a payoff to the landlord wouldn't happen :rolleyes:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
harleygirl said:
Oh well?!! She needs to fry also!!
In a televised confession, the woman said her explosives belt malfunctioned

malfunctioned my azz! She chickened out. I would bet if she lived in the us she would be democrat :killingme

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Dougstermd said:
In a televised confession, the woman said her explosives belt malfunctioned

malfunctioned my azz! She chickened out. I would bet if she lived in the us she would be democrat :killingme

Maybe she should have got HIGH first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm fascinated by this woman and want to send a list of questions for reporters to ask her:

What were you thinking when you strapped on the explosives belt?

Were you scared?

Was this something you did willingly or did your husband coerce you?

Were you really willing to blow yourself up in the name of jihad?

Did you think about the innocent people you were getting ready to kill?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:
I'm fascinated by this woman and want to send a list of questions for reporters to ask her:

What were you thinking when you strapped on the explosives belt?

Were you scared?

Was this something you did willingly or did your husband coerce you?

Were you really willing to blow yourself up in the name of jihad?

you know she was scared she wouldn't push the button!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Vrail...

...I've heard from two different Muslim commentators/authors recently that that is NOT how they think.

To them, supposedly, if they happen to blow up Muslims while trying to blow up whomever, then THOSE Muslims, who we naturally think of as innocent victims, are simply and correctly thought of as martyrs as well.

Mindset.

rack'm

Jaded
Larry Gude said:
To them, supposedly, if they happen to blow up Muslims while trying to blow up whomever, then THOSE Muslims, who we naturally think of as innocent victims, are simply and correctly thought of as martyrs as well.

Mindset.

:yeahthat: They've been liberated. :duh:

B

Bruzilla

Why would a woman want to be a martyr? What's she going to get? 40 male virgins? Guys treat women like crap over there, so she blows herself up just so she can spend eternity with 40 guys who will make her death miserable. I just don't see it happening.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So closed minded...

Bruzilla said:
Why would a woman want to be a martyr? What's she going to get? 40 male virgins? Guys treat women like crap over there, so she blows herself up just so she can spend eternity with 40 guys who will make her death miserable. I just don't see it happening.

...maybe she's a member of the Al Akbahr Lesbo Ali Sheebah Brigade Sisters?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Bruzilla said:
Every day of the afterlife she'll wake up with d*** in her face. :lmao: