62-7(so far)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Holy crap.... The Colts are waaaaay beyond bad.

Have no idea where they found this QB but he needs to refund the team his salary.

Katelin

one day the dark will end

Have no idea where they found this QB but he needs to refund the team his salary.

OUCH!!!

Question for you Bob...What is the highest score for a team in regular play? 62-7 is the highest I have heard of.

I am a fan of football, but not a stat collector...

PsyOps

Pixelated
OUCH!!!

Question for you Bob...What is the highest score for a team in regular play? 62-7 is the highest I have heard of.

I am a fan of football, but not a stat collector...

Highest scoring game was Redskins over the Giants 72-41 (Nov 1966)

The team to score the most points and the largest point spread was the Bears over the Redskins 73 - 0 (Dec 1940)

Last edited:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Highest scoring game was Redskins over the Giants 72-41 (Nov 1966)

The team to score the most points and the largest point spread was the Bears over the Redskins 73 - 0 (Dec 1940)

72-41 is a 31 point spread.
73-ZIP....now that is a slam! Thanks PsyOps :howdy:

Dukesdad

In my opinion, the GM and coaching staff need to refund their paychecks. This is a product of Peyton Manning being allowed to run the show and not allow hardly any time, practice or game, to any of the back up QB the Colts have had.

MMM_donuts

In my opinion, the GM and coaching staff need to refund their paychecks. This is a product of Peyton Manning being allowed to run the show and not allow hardly any time, practice or game, to any of the back up QB the Colts have had.

Painter's played, what, two games since going pro (until this season of course), right?

Manning doesn't play defense, what's their excuse? I'm a Colt's fan and this sucks but whatever. It's excrutiatingly clear what needs to be worked on. Let's do it and get through this.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Show's you just how good Peyton is. As much a team sport as the NFL is, it's a lot like high school where one extreme super star is all that is between being bad and a state champ for a given school.

I am trying to think of any team that went from contender to terrible so fast over one player.

Not Montana teams. Not Elway teams. Maybe Marino teams.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Show's you just how good Peyton is. As much a team sport as the NFL is, it's a lot like high school where one extreme super star is all that is between being bad and a state champ for a given school.

I am trying to think of any team that went from contender to terrible so fast over one player.

Not Montana teams. Not Elway teams. Maybe Marino teams.

Reminds me of this story:

11-Year-Old Football Star Told Not to Score Too Many Touchdowns - Football - Fox Nation

Rael

Supper's Ready
As one sports announcer would say...

If you picked the Colts with 54 points, YOU LOSE! :lol: