62 Shot….10 killed in Chicago……not Highland park

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

62 Shot….10 killed in Chicago……not Highland park​

1657102369762.png

herb749

Those were mostly black on black murders, so evidently those lives don't matter

Locally they get talked about like the shootings in Baltimore, nationally they are not. Plus they don't want to show a bad image of these cities.

Hijinx

Here it is folks. We have one crazed, mixed up, idiot white kid who went on a killing spree and shot a bunch of people. Terrible. He is arrested and hopefully will be executed. (Yes: I know he will probably just linger in some jail as a male whore for Bubba).

Now here is my point , and think about it. In Chicago we have 62 people shot and 10 of them dead and they were shot and killed by probably 50 different would be ,wannabe killers, most of which are black, and this is in many cities run by Democrats around the country.

Now I am not making excuse for this white boy. I want him punished, I want him executed, and he is under arrest, but think about this. The shooters in Chicago will more than likely never be caught and never be prosecuted.

Certainly the circumstances are different, but the facts remain. Over the weekend one crazy white man and an unknown number of blacks murdered Americans and most will go unpunished.

Hijinx

Can anyone guess the one factor that was similar in all of these killings?

No?

Awwwww I bet you can.

WingsOfGold

Bottom line is coloreds don't much matter to most coloreds as long as it's they that do the killing. If a cop phucked the killer up in custody, all hell would break loose.... his rights were violated. :lalala:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Can anyone guess the one factor that was similar in all of these killings?

No?

Awwwww I bet you can.
High velocity lead poisoning. Or maybe covid.

62 shot. Using urban firing range math, they expended perhaps up to 4,600 rounds. Give or take.