Gay & new to southern Maryland

Esprix

Hiya folks! I just relocated to Lexington Park here in St. Mary's County and my partner and I are looking for new social contacts. Does anyone know of any GLBT social groups in the area? We've already found the Metropolitan Community Church and the Unitarian Universalist Church, but we're wondering if there are any already existing social groups in the area.

Google searches haven't told me much, but I did find these forums so thought this might be a place to try.

Thanks in advance!

Esprix

camily

Peace
Esprix said:
Hiya folks! I just relocated to Lexington Park here in St. Mary's County and my partner and I are looking for new social contacts. Does anyone know of any GLBT social groups in the area? We've already found the Metropolitan Community Church and the Unitarian Universalist Church, but we're wondering if there are any already existing social groups in the area.

Google searches haven't told me much, but I did find these forums so thought this might be a place to try.

Thanks in advance!

Esprix
I would say your best bet would be asking around at one of the churches you mentioned. I must warn you that you may have opened a whole new can of worms by asking in these forums. But I say "Welcome!".

Esprix said:

Thanks in advance!

Esprix
Tell me this means you're HAPPY to be in Southern Maryland............. :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Justanotherjoe said:
Tell me this means you're HAPPY to be in Southern Maryland.............
Pssst...Joe...he said he has a partner. He's not interested in you. Relax and unpucker your butt.