God is drunk...

Vicki

I know how you religious folks get when someone requires explanation for what was said, but I don't care about that. I happened upon this website and thought this persons' essays were quite humorous. For non-religious people, this will be a riot, however, for strong minded God-fearing folks, take this lightly, will ya?
http://www.aalgar.com/archives/2001/061101.html
Have fun, and y'all play nice, now, hear? :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I reviewed some of Ron's other stuff and my dog is funnier in his sleep.  I got a bigger kick over the book review he did of himself, "Fish Stories" (the only one) where he gave his book 5 stars on B&N.  Algore's lunacies ranked higher.

aalgar

I'd love to talk to your dog when he's asleep sometime.  Always looking to broaden my creative horizons. ;)

P.S. The only reason I reviewed my own book was to provide a description for it, as there was none provided.  The 5-star rating was, I admit, a stroke of immodesty on my part.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Quote: from aalgar on 6:06 pm on Jan. 11, 2002[br]I'd love to talk to your dog when he's asleep sometime.
Hi Aal,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board.  Stick around, this is a fun bunch even when TSHTF.  For now we'll let sleeping dogs lie.  What's up with the "former cutlery salesman"...did you show up at the front door wearing a trenchcoat full if knives?  I could see why that didn't work out.:wink:

(Edited by Sharon at 6:37 pm on Jan. 11, 2002)