Reposession

mandylee

Anyone know anything about reposession. My car was repoed last night and I haven't talked to anyone yet cause they are not open. Just wondering if its happened to anyone else. I think they damaged it when they drug it from the parking lot cause you can see the skid marks and some blue paint. Just upset and lonley if anyone got any good advice.

morganj614

mandylee said:
Anyone know anything about reposession. My car was repoed last night and I haven't talked to anyone yet cause they are not open. Just wondering if its happened to anyone else. I think they damaged it when they drug it from the parking lot cause you can see the skid marks and some blue paint. Just upset and lonley if anyone got any good advice.

You should have paid your payment :yay:

I believe you'll need to talk to whatever financial institution you had the loan with. As far as the damage talk to your insurance co. I don't know if the towers are liable or not.

mandylee said:

They dont do it if you pay your bills.... :confused:

mandylee

I would have paid if my boss wasn't so cheap to give me the raise I need in order to survive when all my money goes to other bills. Of course the credit agency doesn't want to hear that I don't have the money.

morganj614

mandylee said:
I would have paid if my boss wasn't so cheap to give me the raise I need in order to survive when all my money goes to other bills. Of course the credit agency doesn't want to hear that I don't have the money.

And honestly, neither do most of us. If you knew you could not afford the car then you should not have bought it. No sympathy here, we all have problems.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
mandylee said:
So, it's your boss' fault because he won't give you a raise, correct? How about: it's your fault for purchasing a car you can't afford. :yay:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
mandylee said:
Did you even bother to call and ask them for an extension? If not then its on you. Sometimes they will work with you if you ask. :shrug:

morganj614

Chasey_Lane said:
So, it's your boss' fault because he won't give you a raise, correct? How about: it's your fault for purchasing a car you can't afford. :yay:

Are we mind melded today? :high5:

B

baswm

OUCH!!! Tough crowd here. Remind me never to complain about my lifes problems.

But I thought the same as Morgie and Chasey.

Hope you get things straightened out.

MMDad

Lem Putt
My mom's car was repo'ed once. She asked them to let her get her stuff out of the car, but they would only let her if she handed over the key. So the guy gets distracted, and my Mom uses her spare key to repossess the repo!

morganj614

baswm said:
OUCH!!! Tough crowd here. Remind me never to complain about my lifes problems.
But I thought the same as Morgie and Chasey.
Hope you get things straightened out.

If you don't pay your bills, blame others and don't accept responsiblity then don't expect sympathy. easy!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
mandylee said:
Well, you've (hopefully) learned a valuable lesson anyway. I doubt that you'll be able to get your car back unless you pay all that you owe. The right answer is, figure up a budget based on what you already earn, not what you expect to earn, before you borrow money, so that you know you can afford the payments before you sign up to something. It's a tough lesson, I know. But time will get you past it. The big thing is, learn from your mistakes.