WooooHoooo!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Jameo
I missed it last night, what happened? :confused:

Nothing too major. Sarah and Zora are the remaining gals, and Melissa M. got the boot. I'm ready for the next show!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
I think Zora is definitely going to be his choice! I think Sarah is too stuck up and "refined" for him. If he does pick Sarah, she's going to be VERY disappointed when she finds out he's not a millionaire!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by ememdee19
I think Zora is definitely going to be his choice! I think Sarah is too stuck up and "refined" for him. If he does pick Sarah, she's going to be VERY disappointed when she finds out he's not a millionaire!

I think he'll stick with Sarah for purely sexual reasons. He might as well get what he can before she finds out the truth and rolls out.

One thing, though, I saw a blurb about Evan on ET last night and I'm not so sure he's ONLY making 19K/year. He comes from an upper middle class family, went to a private school that was upwards of 12K/year to attend, and both parents are very well off with good jobs, etc... And it also showed him making an appearance on a soap opera. If he does really do construction, it's because he loves it, but I DO think he's pulling other cash on the side from modeling and whatever else. Even his old teachers said he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, though, which I thought was amusing, heehee! I think that even if he's no millionaire he's totally making more than 19K!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by laureng
I think he'll stick with Sarah for purely sexual reasons. He might as well get what he can before she finds out the truth and rolls out.

Speaking of sexual...did you catch the part where he slipped up and said "breasts", when he meant to say "dress"??? How much more stupid can he make himself look?

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Zora is SSOOOOOO not a skank! Come on now!!!

I agree, I like her a lot. Melissa M. however, was a skank. She was throwing herself all over him! I liked her at the beginning, but then she started showing her true colors.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by ememdee19
I agree, I like her a lot. Melissa M. however, was a skank. She was throwing herself all over him! I liked her at the beginning, but then she started showing her true colors.

:yeahthat:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by bluto
Melissa M was the only hottie on that show. It is well established that they are all gold diggers just scrabbling for his imagined money, so why not pick the hottest gold digger?

If we are talking solely about hotness, Melissa M. wasn't one of the hottest. Some of the ones he dropped early on were bangin' more than she was. She is cute, that's for sure, but nothing to write home about.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
If we are talking solely about hotness, Melissa M. wasn't one of the hottest. Some of the ones he dropped early on were bangin' more than she was. She is cute, that's for sure, but nothing to write home about.

Agreed. Like that one with the long straight blonde hair that was pissing everybody off at the vineyard because she was being so nice.

J

justhangn

Dean likes to call him BLOCKHEAD...lol.

marriott1.jpg

The Smoking Gun has revealed that Sarah, one of the final three, has starred in “dozens of kinky bondage and fetish films.”

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by justhangn
marriott1.jpg

The Smoking Gun has revealed that Sarah, one of the final three, has starred in “dozens of kinky bondage and fetish films.”

You think that's REALLY him?? He looks way more built in that picture than he does on the show.